Reviews for Storm in Heaven
aww cute *-*
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
cute. see ya.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I'm sure you've heard this so often it doesn't really matter anymore, but I really enjoyed this story.
This is pretty much pwp, still you managed to bring feelings into it that didn't seem rushed in the slightest.
Also the lemon was one of the very few classy and sexy ones on here, which are incredibly rare, and if found rarely well written. Often Ichigo is just portrayed as overly eager and, for a lack of a better word fearless, even in fanfictions where he's a virgin. In this work he isn't, I like that.
The only thing that irked me is that he was a bit whiny. I mean, he had swords stuck in his torso without batting an eye, I think he can handle something up his bum. ;)
MzMilo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
What a gift! Been looking forever for this pairing and here comes a treat...
Semper Tardius chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was probably the sweetest, most realistic fanfic I have ever read. I loved it a lot and was just blown away by how gentle and sweet Urahara acted. I also really liked the pace of this story too. It was perfect.
hwangpah chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was really... sweet. And hot. And absolutely wonderful. They're all in character and it's quite realistic as well. It's such a beautiful story; I particularly liked the ending. Please write more!
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved it! Sorry, I don't have a lot to say, and I might make mistakes ('cause I'm french ) but... Your final is beautiful and I find you story really romantic and poetic. The lemon was cute and pretty realistic (the pet names made me smile, because I know I would have reacted the same way xD) and... That's all.
Good luck for the rest!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
How could I have missed this fic! It was beautifully written and fully enjoyed
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So hot! My fav bleach couple, and such a good fic
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Such a lovely story! XDD Love it!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Om nom nom
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I've never read Urahara/Ichigo before - I have the sudden urge to read some more ;)
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was good I usually read Ichi/Bya OR Ichi/Chad or Shun/Jyu & stay away from this pairing but I enjoy your writing & took a opened a whole new couple for me to check out.I swear, I'm starting to think that even if you wrote one about a couple I dislike completely, by the end of the story I'd be staring at my PC screen in awe, like a fool. Thank you
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So cute! Loved th story :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »