Reviews for Triage
Twisted-67 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
I realize this was written QUITE a while ago, but I still feel the need to tell you how wonderful it is. I love any and all interaction in a medbay setting with the twins (don't know why...) and I am throughly enamored by your portrayl of Ratchet. I would be entirley too pleased if you wanted to do a followup (Boondock Saints did one YEARS (decades I think) after the origional.. tis not too late!) where Ratchet and/or Wheeljack spoke with the twins about the issues in teh medbay when one was injured... or perhapse when one of the twins (I personally like Sunstreaker for this) brought Wheeljack in after an unexpected battle after saving his plating? Sorry, I'm just so fond of your writing style and I think you could do so much with the idea.
Sorry for the long and rambeling review, simply wanted to protray the depth of my gratitude and love of this story and you posting it!
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Poor Ratch! But at least Wheeljack's there for him.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
YAY! I LOVED IT! :3
CatGirlFireflare chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Nice. you're an amazing writer, this is really impressive. :D
Qwertzu chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I loved this story. More, please?
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I positively LOVED the Ratchet and Wheeljack binding time :) it was so heart warming to see 'Jack taking care of his best friend like that. Like the last chapter, this one had me feeling urge emotion so perfectly! U are a REALLY talented writer!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was so intense! I could feel the tension the entire time, like I was there or something! Incredibly well written :D

xoxo

Krazi
Inkfamy chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Well I really liked it. The contrast between the chapters was great; first of all Ratchet was looking after everyone, then Ratchet himself was being looked after. I also liked that it was a slightly more realistic look into Ratchet's work without heading straight over to the dark stuff.

I think you did great on the characterisation and the TFs' internals. I like the idea that a lot of it is sort of the jumble of wires. The Jack-Ratch fluff was sweet and well done, although I did have a couple of seconds of worry that some slash was going to up and jump out at me. But I think that's just because of the amount of fics that tend the head that way. Wheeljack cleaning off Ratchet was just so sweet.

You only had one mistake that I noticed, and that was in chapter 2, where Ratchet is talking to Sideswipe and says "You could still use more rest, and your circuits will repair more quickly in you're recharging". It should be either "in your recharge" or "when you're recharging".

I loved this. I'm going to go read some more of your stories now.
Darklight8121 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
*headdeask*

Ratchet. Ratchet. Ratchet. When will ya clean those optics and just LOOK. Wheeljack ain't just a piece of the puzzle, he's the piece that fits best with you.

Oh my. Your writing was awesome. The characterizations were spot on. Jazz being Jazz. Sideswipe being a grumpy glitch that hates the medbay, even the little blurb about Cliffjumper was beautifully accurate.

And being froom Ratchet's POV was just... exhausting. *I* wanted to get a wrench and bash Sideswipe upside the head for arguing. Poor guy. If anyone needs a forced rechare it's him.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Great story well done loved it.
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Just found this, great story. Glad they have Ratchet.
dead relic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really dig this story. There are a lot of fics I read where Ratchet has to recover from a hectic day of repairs but this is one of the few times where I could really see and feel the dire situation of it all. I'm not much help for critiquing the actual medical/mechanical aspects since I'm not good at it myself but from my layman's perspective, I completely bought into all of it.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
THAT IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE SUNNY AND SIDES TOO THIS ROCKS! i really really love it its so amazingfabulistic :)
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Absolutely gripping! I was breathless through most of it, and I was able to vividly envision the scene. Excellently done! :)
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ok so id like to start with the simple facts that Ratchet is with out a doubt my favorite character and i read far more FanFiction then is probably healthy. now with that said i have read a lot of MedBay crisis situations but never one that followed this many critical patients and with such believable injuries and treatment methods a few points were a lil hard to understand exactly what was being done but the over all of the individual situations were explained well enough to follow along fine. The pace seemed a lil slow at the stat of the repairs but picked up as u went to a good rush of emergencies. Also the play of Ratchet and the Twins (well mostly Sunny) was great and really made the story for me as im a big fan of RatchTwins be it as friends or more. Over all this was a truly great read and i look forward to reading more of ur works.