Reviews for Heartbeats
aparesarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I just want you to know that this was absolutely incredible. I love Meiko and Miwa together so, so much _. You are a very inspiring writer as well! Cheers! melodyxbelle
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Yes! I love this pairing :)
Baby Don't Cut chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awwwwwwww how cute I loved it :)
dabomb29 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
What a lovely story!. I don't like NamuraxMeiko. SatoshixMeiko is much better!
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
wow this is so beautiful 3 this should have happend in the manga/anime. Go SatoshiXMeiko, there FTW for sure ;D
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is a good one shot I would have liked you to continue a couple of

chapters you know for how the other characters react to this..

I always did like them better as a couple..

Petlover1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was so sweet! I really love them together their so cute! Fantastic job :D
blueteacups chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I too was disappointed about Meiko marrying Namura. :( Certainly a sweet, well-written story.
bijoux broussard chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I love this.I too wanted Meiko to end up with Satoshi, and I was very disappointed with the other ending. I also love how your dialogue ring true to the characters' personalities. Please do more with this storyline !
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow! How sweet! How I wish they were the real couple in the series.. :)love this! :)
missmcweir chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
A very beautiful story, very well written... somehow I wish that this would have happened in the Original... Great job!
pansy25 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love it! its absolutely wonderful! Meiko was always meant to be with Satoshi and not the teacher. No offense I''m a teacher and I strongly believe in loco parentis. Teachers are second parents not lovers!

Besides Satoshi suits Meiko more. I Satoshi in this fic he's more serious coz he thought he was losing someone he loves.
pink princess 16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
i loved it! miwa and meiko are so cute together!