Reviews for Only Hope
lesa.blazer chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Please complete this story
Leenababy chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I hope you continue writing this story. I would to read what happens next. It is really good so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Please finish
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Please finish
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Please update soon
Music girl2121 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Hey I see you have updated your Twilight story! I love this story and how original you are with the plot. Please update soon!
sgasghwerheshjweh chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
I am so inlove with this story! I really really hope you update sooner rather than later!
Tahissala chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
next next next!)
Caitlin Knight chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
I am now a huge fan of your work. For a while no one wasn't updating there fanfiction for instant star. However, I am glad that you have posted another chapter. I really love your fanfictions. I will be reading a lot more later on this morning. I am sorry about your mom. My dad is very sick too. he is fighting for his life. I love your fan fiction. When, you post make sure you recheck your story. However, again this is a good fanfiction.
lovesummertime chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
this story is great, even though sometimes i feel its like a little on rush, but still good!
lovesummertime chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Hi! I must be honest, I have not read your story yet ( mostly cause I just recently started reading IS fanfics, which is my latest obsession by the way), but I am going to start reading this right now, anyways, I just wanted to write to you cause I read your authors note and, I can relate to you, because two years ago my father which is a diabetic suffered two cardiac arrests too, he also had complications due to liquid on his lungs and an ulcer and that put a stop on everything I was doing at the time, but thanks god everything went fine, and now two years later he is doing great, so I only wanted to let you know, that I wish your mother gets well soon! and hopefully you will be out of stress soon and back on track with your writing!
Samara04 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
God bless you and your mom! This story is just great. Please keep going.
aThousandYearsWaiting chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
So every once and awhile I re-read these chaptes.. Cuz I miss the story! Lol(: update soon please! And best wishes to you and your mom(: hope she's better!
HayAllTimeLow chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
I hope everything gets better.

This was an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Take your time dear :)
Jesusita316 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Hope your mom feels better soon and no one could ever forget about u:)