Reviews for The Second Free Dragon
blue crocodrile chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
OOH! plaese write more!

it's an awesome story. Love it

Keep it up and update please!
safa'at keruth chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I bet Thalia's family comes from Earth or something and that they have technology. That sucks for Alagaësia - bad stuff happens when technology is invented.

Anyways, this chapter was pretty good for for understanding Thalia more. (I hope Eragon dies of shock when he meets her family... although I know that's not going to happen)
The Broken Pentacle chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
hmm... you said not a sue? well, at the rate this is going, Thalia could go either way. Balanced on the tip of a knife as it were. Blodgharm is a bit too human in this.

And the name Thalia - the Greek muse of comedy. Is that really apropriate for this character? Well, I hope you can make this work.

-BP
George chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
"We lived near …. And … but we were mainly kept to ourselves."

Where does she live? Remember, before posting anything, re-read it for missing information. lots of authors do it, especially new ones.

What intruiged me about your story is that you said "Not a sue" in the summary. Well, let's hope you're right.
Bubblesswimmer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh, intriguing...
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hm, this could be interesting, please continue! :)
Gwennie16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
good update soon!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love this story! For some reason I am strangely attracted to it. It's probably the name "Thalia", it reminds me of my ultimate favorite character from the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. Anyway I like your writing style and how Thalia is a thief person and how she insults Islanzadí.

One tiny problem: spelling is Du Vrangr Gata.

I want to read more (and maybe find out how old Thalia is?) Please update as soon as you can!
starbright37 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
sounds interesting. cant wait to read more. please update soon.