Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Adopted Daughter
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
it was a good one so far keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
it is a good start thanks keep up the good work
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
Luv it a lot!
thefirebird013 chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
make a sequel i love this story.

3 HAN
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
yay good chap! and plez sequel! hey write up the 2nd and need help look to examples good luck!

barbie D
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
yay more chap and even better another chapter. btw u read i dont belive in faries! good huh? so did rose grab the sword and get excaliber and shall mutt marry rose all will be told in next chap wich will be coming soon to a computer near you.

barbie;D
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
good job and you took my advice!(i think...) cant wait for the next chap and will jones escape will they get excaliber the world shall find out when you up date.

-barbie D
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
good story! you are doing great exept u have to remeber that there are never maps to the hidden cities x never marks the spot and there are clues hidden in ur surroundings not on peices of paper. also whoever hid excaliber would not have paper to hide clues it would most likely be in stone becuse paper was very hard to get back in those times. also its lay not led. bt he charecters are vey realistic and i can wait to see what indy does.

if theres a whip theres a way- barbieD
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
aw Wow! “Indy. How can I be happy? I have just lost all the family I have in the world.”

That was so sad, but wow. I guess it ended up working out. That's alright, Indy can be MY dad. D

Keep up the awesome work!

Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
You ONLY have THREE reviews? Grr.. This deserves more! I just picked this up recently, and I apologize for not reviewing sooner!

I LOVE this story! Its amazing! Really, so keep it up! D

Semper Fi,

PandoraSilk chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Cute story. I love how neither will admit to the other how they feel.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Woah! I LOVE it! Please, please, please, Continue!

I 3 Indy, as well :D