Reviews for Finally
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Finally indeed. I always preferred seeing Harry with Cho instead of Ginny (the fact that she's with Draco makes this even better as I like that pairing too) so seeing stories like this is always a nice thing for me. You really nailed how Harry would feel since it would be so easy to be quite lonely when you're the only single guy surrounded by several happy couples. It was quite heartwarming to see Cho ask Harry to dance and how they were able to get past their loneliness together and be happy for once in their lives. I adore this couple and this story so much. -TheGoldenYoshichu
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
NIce story I guess.
SEE YA LATER!
_-
Cozboz chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
AW! U don't know how great this is! This is so great! It is just so sweet and well written! You should definately try and write some more sort stories coz i loved this so much! Even though it was so short you did it so well! U R DA BEST!
Wind and Ashes chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
well.I'm not going to comment on the whole Harry/Cho thing (i have something person against it cuz it hurts Ginny *smacks Harry in the back of the head*) But all in all, you are a /good/ writer!
SEP chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
GREAT! I really enjoyed that!
Ivykins chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Um...um...Weird.

Can't say that I really liked this as I hate Cho. If this would have been longer it would have been nicer.

Kõigepealt- tänan väga et sa arvasid et mu lugu oli haige. Mine loe Sugarhigh!'d. Ma pakun et sa lõpuni ei pea vastu. See läheb hullemaks iga peatükkiga. Minu mõistus on ka võimeline kümne kordset lollust välja suust ajada võrreledes Sugarhigh!'ga. Go and face the horror I have unleashed with my story.
chrestomanci chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
How sweet! Though I'm not really a big fan of the Harry/Cho pairing, I must say that even I can appreciate the couple when the story is as well written as this. I'm slowly working my way through ALL of your stories, so expect to see more of me in the near future!

Ta for now!
Jerry Christianson chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Awwwww! Merry Christmas for Harry! ANd Cho, hehe. Goodstuff-I'm loving it.
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Into every life, a little fluff must fall and it is even better when it is excellent fluff like this. Very sweet!

The ever-smiling one
altairi chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Harry/Cho? Well, you sure stick to your pairings *grin*
Kate Lynn chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
excellent job...im not normally into hp fics about harry(yeah, go figure), but this one was really well done and sweet. oh, and once again, thanks for r/r my fic, it means a lot to me. 8-)
LittleMaggie chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Aw I was hoping this was H/Hr at first, but after reading I gotta say I liked this too. I REALLY liked this. The people are in character, so that's good, and it has a well-written few lines, with grammar and taste. _ nice job.
Lily Wondercat chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Great! Although i don't like H/C very much. At least it is better than H/G *shudders* and that one was very sweet!But you shouldn't bring Hermione and Ron together(it's AWFUL!)