Reviews for Mayonaka
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Well then
If this isn't chock a block with symbolism
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
I am so MAD that this hasn't been updated in 6 FREAKING YEARS. Because this is AMAZING and I would absolutely love to read more. Argh! ...Speaking of which, I can't find Lullaby. Hm. And I wanna read that too, I kinda love Kaito/Shinichi and angst combined... Wonder where it is... Whatever, just PLEASE update this! I don't care if it's a short chapter, you can't just leave it here!
PipeDream chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
Oh god
I barely held myself back from tearing up at soke of this, and that godamn ENDING
HOLY CRAP MY HEARTSTRINGS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Wow...that's. ..dark
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
How has it been six years? OTL
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I have no clue why I continuously torture myself with reading stories that are not only not finished but are obviously never going to be completed and yet time and time I again I submit myself to torment.
jennelyn12 chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Really good! I enjoyed it very much thank you :D
I don't think I've ever come across a detective conan repat-time au and I like it.
When Kaito realized his feelings for Shinichi, that was hilarious and a nice break from all the angst XD I'm surprised really that Kaito didn't realize sooner, I mean he was all over Shinichi and was costantly thinking about him too XD
I also liked the fact that here it's Shinichi who's always hiding behind multiple layers of masks and it's Kaito who's trying to figure out Shinichi and usuallly it's the other way around, so it's a good kind of different :)
Everything is original and different than other usual fics and I praise you for the fantastic ideas in your story! Your writing is good too, I feel the pain of Shinichi whenever he's depressed, I especially felt really in tune when Kaito was defending him from Hakuba, the flow of that part was perfect (when he said "What if I am" and realized I was face-palming but at the same time thinking "Thank god finally!" XD)
I hope this isn't discountinued because I love it :)
SoLeo chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
I just hope you are still getting notifications about this story, because I'm mad as hell that this story is not complete.
It was so gooooooood! and needy Kaito tugs at my heart so much. He deserves to be loved! and by Shinichi!

I hope I can bribe you into returning to the fandom, I'm not sure how but I would like to try!
I know many others have also reviewed and commiserate with me about the incomplete status of this if it has been years - we wait, ever hopeful, for your return (give us part 2 of this chapter at any rate) to complete this tale.

There are so many things about this story that I loved. the pacing, the brief glimpses into Shinichi's other lives. but i love that this time he's making an effort again. Kaito is bringing him hope again that he hasn't had for so long.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Ohohoho they met! Im lov'in this!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Why didnt he think that shinichi might be back with him?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Interesting
So its a looing fic huh
blackkyu chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
It's sad this has not continued and that you, as an author, have not written anything for some time, however, thank you for what you have managed! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
-whines- its been 5 years please come back and finish this
Shana-Fujioka chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
I'm glad I found this story because it's really interesting! I love it! I wonder how Shinichi and Kaito's relationship will progress from now on. I'm looking forward to the next chapter in case you ever decide to write or upload it. :D
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Apparently I've already commented on the last chapter of this story but here's another one!
This story is wonderful! You have their tone down so well and I absolutely love apathetic!shinichi. Can't wait till he realizes that he's in love with Kaito. XD I hope to see this updated again soon!