Reviews for Mayonaka
Jennosaur chapter 7 . 3/28
This was one of the first DC/MK fics I've ever read, and it's probably my favorite one too.

I'm so sad it won't be updated anymore, it really is truly an amazing piece of art. The concept and storyline are seriously amazing. And to top it off, I can't even describe how amazing your writing style is. I've been searching for this fic (to reread) for SUCH a long time, and I finally found it! (I also wanted to add that my initial reaction to this fic was: KSNFKJSNMNCSMNMSCNOE! ITS AMAZINGG) But it's unfinished... AWW, it would've been such an amazing completed piece. I just hope that you would some day pick it up again.

Thank you for sharing this amazing fic with us, and I do hope you would consider updating it soon?
(Just a note: As I have already reviewed Ch. 8, I am posting this review for Ch. 7)
Wynter Spite chapter 8 . 3/20
Wow. That's so interesting! Angry, but interesting. And honestly, sometimes I just feel like reading a bit of angst, but I also love the humor that occasionally appears. Humor is my forte. Kaito makes me grin. Shinichi makes me want to hug him. Hug them both. But then, adoration comes easily to me (and frequently). I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
MinamiJSakuya chapter 1 . 3/18
Please continue? Please?
Yumi Edogawa chapter 8 . 3/8
This is amazing!
Jennosaur chapter 8 . 1/31
Wow, that last chapter was intense! I'm excited about the build-up in this story, and the concept is great! Plus, the way that you characterized Kaito is hilarious :) Update soon!
Vivianne95 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
As it been abandoned?
I really hope not!
Update please!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
update please...
R27-Shipper-4Ever chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Please please update soon! You can't leave us hanging! This kind of story is what I have been looking for -who knows how long-!
KAy chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
interesting plot pleaseeee udpate soon! why is this on haitus!
Zs chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
ARE YOU OKAY?.. srry dint mean to shout its just that you havent updated in a while and noticed the caps lock was on to late and got to lazy to erase it _'
ThaliaTrisEllie chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Oh my gods. WHY IS THIS ON HIATUS!? This is too good a masterpiece to be thrown away so flippantly and be put on hold! THIS IS NOT FAIR!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This story is...just wow. I can't believe that I have only discovered it now, because this story is so amazing! First of all, this whole repeat story idea is very interesting, and it's only better because it's KaiShin...I just really like this pairing. x3
Let me just say that I aww'd so much at some moments, and I felt so sorry for both of them. Seeing Shinichi's point of view, especially, is very heart wrenching. One thing I really love is how both Kaito and Shinichi's characterization is so believable. It really is like, 'Oh, if Shinichi had lived his life over 12 times, and Kaito following, this really would be how they act'. Things like Shinichi not in love with Ran anymore, or Kaito's absolute clingyness to Shinichi just felt only natural considering their circumstances, and I feel like the excellent writing really just flowed in a way that it seemed only right for them to act like that.
I also really love the way that Kaito and Shinichi absolutely seem to need each other. xD Especially how both of them are so determined to keep the other safe. Kaito's realization that he's in love is just so adorable too. I think Shinichi might be unconsciously feeling the same way...?
Aside from that, the plot of this story is also very interesting! I am very intrigued by all the mentions of Shinichi's past lives, particularly his second. I'm guessing that from the way he probably changed everything at that life, something horrible happens to Ai and Agasa? And more of his loved ones I assume, but it seems definite that there is something wrong with those two. I wonder how exactly Shinichi died the first time anyway, and does that have anything to do with why it seems he's trapped living his life over and over again? And really, what happens if Shinichi doesn't transform to Conan? Hmmm...I'm so curious and I dont have a clue. I'm guessing that magic may have something to do with this, if the long haired girl that was staring at Shinichi was Akako though.
After I finished reading, I was sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in a while, but that doesn't mean that I didn't thoroughly enjoy it. I love this story so much that I just had to review it! xD So thank you very much for this story, and I do apologize for how messily unorganized this review is. x.x Although if I had good writing skills, I would already have an account here lol. Mayonaka is amazing! If you're still writing it, I am immensely looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Please do add another chapter! I really, really adore this serie! 3
m-chan chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
second lives really are bad
trying to wrap ones head around it
panicking and desperately trying to fix everything
only to find nothing works and everything goes wrong

no idea where you guys are
its really been a while hasnt it
take back interest in the series
ready
go!
violet-snowflake chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
are you going to continue your story?

when i saw the lenght of your chapters i couldn't believe my good luck. Then i began reading your story and realized that its plot is freaking awesome! timetravel is a personal favorite of mine, combined with this pairing and your overall storyline and i had to stop myself from drooling!

i just wanted to compliment you a little to motivate you to write another chapter (big hint)
nevertheless everything i said was my true opinion!