Reviews for Second Time Around
MyLoveForThem chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Write another chapter?
underc0vergirl chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
i love this story! well aside from the fact that kevin is cheating on addison. anyway, cant wait for the next update ]
starwoods chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
you updated! :D (I read ff on my bb so I review once in a while on my computer the stories I saved, and I saved yours chapter 3 so I got a huge grin when I saw there was now a chapter 4!) if Kevin is going to be pissed...
BabyWonder7 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Well, let's not be hypocritical now, Kevin. I swear, if he really gets mad at Addison over this, I hope she snaps and tells him she knows and what a horrible person and liar he is, followed by a protective and fuming Pete kicking his ass out of the house.. Hopefully while avoiding assault and trespassing charges from the officer. :p Great job!
deslil chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
she needs to confront him about his affair or affairs. i hope he doesn't act like he's the victim in this situation. even though she's not innocent by any means. but still. they should just be done with eachother. anyways update soon. can't wait to find out what happens next.
Satan-wears-prada chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I have one word for Kevin but unfortuantly I can't type it on here. He's an ass. I don't like him -.- She so needs to be with Pete.

UPDATE SOON!
deslil chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
you definetly need to update this fic. i want her to leave kevins cheating ass. and be with pete.
cacooly chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Please, please, please write faster and update sooner! then again, I think I say that about all your continuing stories!

I am not a Paddison necessarily, but I love Addison in this one. You are writing her so close to character, it's amazing...I hope there will be an explosion though towards douchy Kevin at some point...I am loving this one...and it makes my heart hurt all at the same time.

I hope she kicks his ass, and is there a happily ever after after for Addie? Even if its with Pete, I am willing to go there. Pete has been so sweet in this one, I am liking him!

Update soon pls!
OhTheFangirling chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I realy LOVE this story! I found it amazaing so far! I would love to see it progress ! Please UPDATE
InAFantasyWorld chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
hmm i like it but i think she should leave Kevin. update soon
Satan-wears-prada chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I love it. We need more paddie!
cacooly chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Please, please, please, when are you updating this one? I am not even a Paddison but this story has me so hooked...

Love your stories, clearly since this is my second review in a short amount of time...hope to read something new soon...no pressure:))
Mac chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Love it. I love addie and pete
goldentail chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Let the drama continue...kevin, kevin tsk tsk...
Satan-wears-prada chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Urgh. I hate Kevin so much. I don't care how much of an asshole you make him becuase I don't like him. I really hope Addison sees the light and ends up with pete. But I love it :D