Reviews for The One
JennMel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very short, but it didn't need more - I loved it! You had Qui-Gon's retrospection down the pat. Great little oneshot. Obi-Wan as the Chosen One always makes me happy!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ooh, I love this short piece. Very nicely written. Faved!
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that was AWESOME!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, it didn't check you page to see if you had written anything more, but this short story is just fantastic.

Not a lot of words but all were used well. He was not dead though he knew his life had ended. No description needed, that says it all.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A great story. Very good.
Nike chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Short, sweet, and lovely. I don't know what else to say; it's one of those speechless moments.
Jaded1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
this fic defines the term; quality not quantity. [although both can be true at the same time] Reading this makes me feel like I've just run an emotional marathon. Wonderful execution and beautifully told. 'Irony' sums everything up in both an understated and eloquent way... [does that make sense?]

Every word was worth reading. I'm definitely going to search for more of your fics.
KenobisGirl I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Awwww! How depressing! Poor Qui, he must be feeling terribly guilty for dumping Obi for someone who wasn't the Chosen One! Great story!
Margie chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Great story and kind of a unique point of view. I really liked it. Short but so full of feeling and possibilities, or rather possibilities which were not to be.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Very good indeed for a first story in this fandom. Short yet superb and a nice way for Qui-Gon to come to this realisation. Keep up the good work ) GN
moondancercat chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Oh my. That was really cool. Wow. I really like this. Short, but sweet. Like my sentences. Well, they're short, anyway. Good job!
skittles chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
damn you! lol i was writing a story and it was basically what you wrote only longer lol you beat me too it!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Another great fic! Yes, Obi-Wan IS the one. :)
jediamni chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was REALLY Good! I enjoyed it very, VERY much!
palegirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Wow, short but powerful! I loved the thought of Obi Wan being the one, and not that rotten kid Anakin.