Reviews for Thursday
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/18
wow... didnt see that coming ;-) but is a strange way i did like it
amiebeca chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh God! Never read this while listening to Fix You by Coldplay... I had tears streaming down my face. The worst bit was 'It was a Thursday, the day that the CBI team spilt up.' Just imagining Rigsby, Cho and Van Pelt trying to get over both of their deaths and not being able to work with one another :'( Great story, one of my favourites.
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Why Thursday?
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well written ? Yes. All of your works are well written.

Did I enjoy it ? Actually, in some weird way, yes. I usally hate sad and dark fics, but it's still beautiful :)

Adiver chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Mr Robertson alert! You r dark
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It was really well written:)
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It was very well written. I like the repeat "It was a Thursday" it's very impacting, if you know what I mean. Well done.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Sad but it was very interesting on how you wrote it! Sometimes you only need a couple of sentences to express a point of a story!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well written, yes. Tragically sad and rather depressing, also yes.

Good job though. :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Jezz. When you asked for inspiration and I said death, I didn't expect THIS. It's so sad and amazingly GREAT! I love it and hate it (they died) at the same time.

Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
wow, you're on a roll today! i did enjoy this, actually. It would have been nice if you expanded, but that's just me.
typical chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You're becoming one of my favorite authors...stop that! I can't have favorites, I can't be biased! P

Just kidding, but this story was good, yet sad. Well written and I nice use of literary devices. Keep up the good work!
tromana chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was... gut wrenching to say the least. (Please feel free to post it in New Fiction on FS...) x
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, make me cry why don't you.

That was well written. NOW, write me the fluff or I kill you in a story.