Reviews for The WakeUp Call
Awesome story!
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
That's it?
Is there a sequel?

Because I dont beleive Gibbs can make things right. His "training" is so much part of his psyche - because thats what he got from Mike Franks - and he got the RULES from His wife Shannon (see heartland) - I honestly do not see how Gibbs will ever be able to change.

Same goes for Tony as well - he is always doing the hazing and bullying that he doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
"Are you saying it is my fault!"

"I am merely asking you to consider why your agents feel the need to hide their injuries and push themselves beyond the norms of reasonable behaviour. Their loyalty to you is beyond question. . .but what of your responsibility to them. . .you need to let them know that it is alright to be human. . .that no one expects them to be super heroes."

And yes Gibbs - it IS your fault.

"Are we to blame, Ducky?"

YES you are

"So it wasn't the head-slap, Ducky? Did I make things worse?"

Yes Tony, your headslap probably DID make things worse

"Hey, that's not fair! We do look out for him!" Tony protested loudly.

"Yes, you do. You also constantly tease and belittle him; you set him up so that Gibbs gets on his case, you mock his dress sense, his personal life and his off duty interests, you rub his nose in his phobias. . ."
"But that's just teasing. . ."

No Tony that is called HAZING or BULLYING! And it never stops - it goes on day after day after day.

"But it's so mean!"

Abby - shut the fuck up and STOP acting like a child. You are acting like a spoiled child - always demanding, and always getting what you want, when you want it.

FInally some REAL truths get aired and Gibbs has got to stop being such a bully.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"I treat my team all the same!"

"Well, they're not all the same and I would dispute that you treat them as such. You don't head-slap Abby or Agent Todd and what works on DiNozzo isn't necessarily the right way to get the best out of someone of McGee's temperament or background. He's been pushed to the edge, Jethro, and I expect you to do whatever it takes to pull him back."

Way to go Morrow - I just wish SOMEONE had said these exact words to Gibbs on the show!
important chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Give me a flashback I didn't really understand at first
midknightmist chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
poor tim. good story. thanks for sharing.
MissiYoung chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Wow...this was a difficult read but such an enjoyable one! Thank you so much for sharing, I've really enjoyed it!
Lady Death chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I normally only read completed stories but I decided to give this a chance and I really enjoyed it.
Bright-Eyed Lassie chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
This is really good!

I Like it!

) smiles!
Adri1577 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I liked it. Nicely written.

It would be a nice touch if you labeled it officially as 'completed', for it's hard to find now.

Well done!
Gustavia chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Brilliantly and sensitivly written. You have shown your reader how to walk a mile in the shoes of someone who has been treated unfairly and unjustly.

Thank you for sharing and I loved your style of writing.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Very good is there more?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009