Reviews for Ink in the Blood
flecour chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is the best Ive read so far...and Ive read a fuck ton! LOL Excellent job! )
babyot chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I am a straight up perv and have read more than my fair share of lemons. Your sexual tension with these two confident hotties culminated in some of the best hard fucking I've read. It was raw and intense and I REALLY loved it. I actually liked the premise for the one shot with the mag interview and the female tat artist angle, as well as Edward's Japanese style tat art. B's Van Gogh chest piece sounded amazing as did Ali's sleeve - I felt like I could envision their vibrancy through your words. Great job and thank you!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
M love it when Edward goes caveman!
KayRad816 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ugh! So good.

I don't even know what to say. I definitely enjoyed reading this. I really liked the story behind it too.

I guess that's all.

Thanks for writing. ]
MandieMarmalade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was so hot.. I'm melting. *_*
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Now that is clearly the best I've read so far!

well written, good story and the lemon was so freaking good! Wonderful job :)
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It's realy good! I hope to see a story if you think about it with this OS.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great job! Thanks for sharing your writing. I really enjoyed reading this fic. Best of luck in the contest.
lindyrb chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh my gawd...SO fu*kin' hot! Makes me want to find a fine ass canvas to go all caveman on me...
I'monteamedward chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
oh! i'm so voting for this!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG

this is so hot!

one of the hottest things I ever read,this is amazing,I will so votw on you!

I would love to read a long fic with tatoo bella/edward

fucking amazing!

I am a fan

xoxo

Carol
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was hot! Great job and good luck in the contest!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hot damn, you ladies sure lived up to your name with this one! I feel like I need a cold shower after this, well, between the hot schmexin' in this, and the goddamn heat wave we're having here (Have you heard about the fuckin' heat here Becky? 100 degree weather multiple days in a row, what the fuck is that?). I'd definitely love to see this continued into a full story, I need more sexytimes written by you two! ;)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4