Reviews for Cinderella and her werewolf
Anon chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I really like these Jared and Kim get to know each other before the imprinting happens stories. I'm
A bit sad you didn't finish the story.
Primrose-369 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I like the Cinderella idea but you need to write something that's original not copied or taken the idea from the films like the masquerade ball but I'd vote B or C.

For example...Jared imprints on Kim at a concert in Seattle not realising that she's his IM friend who's he's still attracted/ interested in. He feels like he's betraying kim. Kim feels like she's betraying him for being interested/attracted to her IM friend as they hang out or something. Jared asks her over IM to meet up or asks her who's she is or something and bam it's the other and kim escapes for her evil step mom and step sisters by moving in with jared, Had a kid and lived happily ever after. or another sincerio entirely. Hell you could add a vampire that's attracted to kim or something.

when's the next chapter? coz i luv it.
Riverlander chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
i love it!

i like that its kind of like more of a fairytale.

its just that they hardly ever talk.

but i like it!

if you want my vote i have to say i dont think a is gonna work bc when he sees kim again dont you think he would figure why is his pull to her similar to his IM buddies?

i think B or combination of both.

i guess i have to kind of know the combination to vote for it.

but i totally want more!

i hope you write soon(:
Junosphere chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I like Option A, despite the whole masquerade ball idea being done to death, please update soon
flaM1nGo chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Your going to start updating right? RIGHT? Pretty please do? :( I wannak now what happens!
Hart Broken Gurl chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
please write more please
Fireminess chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Interesting. The same old Cinderella story, but somehow, it's really interesting. Please, update soon. :]
TheTaleOfRomeoAndJuliet chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
First of all, I love this story, and could not stop reading it, even though I've watched A Cinderella Story way too many times.

I would go with Option B, because it would give it a twist, and once Jared imprinted, wouldn't he be inexplicibly drawn to Kim after he imprinted on his penpal? And then it would come out much faster. So B is more dramatic.
greeneyes brownhair chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
i think you should do option A or C.

i love it. but i dont love the fact tht urgoing 2 give up on this story

update soon

Kelly
Flaca514 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
lovin the story, this one is very unique please continue and you should do a strange combination of the two.
Pyro'sBest chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
really good! definitely option B!
mysterySanity chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
This is an amazing story! I think Jared should imprint on Kim during the ball but resent it because he fell in love with the IM girl too, but later find out Kim is the IM girl, update quickly! Pls.
sweetmoly chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
aw is really cute i love it
StarburstLilly chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Very good, poor Kim. Not saying I love you to her Dad
StarburstLilly chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
The online names are very cool, I'm a bit confused by Jared though.