Reviews for Irresistible
RabbitsAreNotBunnies chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
...Umm...This story...Umm, to put it nicely...

WAS AWESOME! FIVE STARS! *****
kandita chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Very lovely ending:)! They deserved a happy ending
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I rly love this story but I feel so bad that Itachi was the one who raped her. I'm still ripping my eyes out.
Anyway, I want to compliment you on the story plot line. This is an awesome ideas.
Happy Writin!
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
luv it. I'm still reading. Keep up the good work!

Happy WRitin!
Mariankim chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wow I really like this story ! . this is the cute story of sasuhina Ever !
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
I don't believe that I have commented on any of your other chapters, and for that, I am truly sorry. Truth is, i zipped trough your story because it was TOO good! Man, all I have to say is that this is the first SasuHina fanfic that has seriously gotten me!

*Although I am 2-3 years late, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it and praise you as a writer!*
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awesomeness!
imatwilightfan chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
i thought that the story was just okay. it was very sweet but the transition of the events was too sudden and the plot left me hanging somewhat making me go, that's it? but nonetheless, the way you worded the story and the fact that it's sasuhina made me like it. so, good job! but i personally still like the host better. more power to you.
Hinata2120 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
OMG this story was awesome I ALMOST cryed but I didn't sooooooo could you please finish you story the host sins you are done pleaseeeee I love that
Hinata2120 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
The story is a litlle dull but it's ok with me

Ok BTW could you please up date you other story The Host
Hinata2120 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This chapter was alittle weird ...

Poor hinata did she get raped or shut staped in the stomach
Hinata2120 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I don't blame sasuke or hinata for falling for each other their well a good couple yeah that's it
Hinata2120 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This confusing what is sasuke planing why hinata thinking about sasuke why isn't Sakura all over sasuke . Is it like a love triangle because love triangle are very complicated and is sasuke going to dump Sakura after they have sex or what ... Well I'll keep reading and find out

BTW could you please up date you other story The Host Pleace I realy like that story
yami yasi chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
owwww .. thanx dear .. it was a nice and beautiful story .. i loved it .. thank you very much
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I cried in this chapter ,( so sad, yet so good