Reviews for Irresistible
this story was so sweet. Also i liked how you portrayed sasukes interest in women, i never thought he'd be into slutty flashy girls hinata just seems perfect for him. Just wish there was a little more sex scenes kukukuku cuz i'm sort of a perv.
Animelover chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
I never imagined that sasuke would be able to make me laugh.. But u pulled it off so damn well!
Haha.. Loved the plot, characters, and.. infact everything!
Great job! I look forward to more of ur stories..
ItachiFangirl chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Whoa! This was certainly the 2nd best sasuke hinata fic I've ever read.. The first one is yours too! 'The Host '
(although incomplete)
Although I was disappointed that itachi was the one to... U know.. But still.. The story was amazing.. Couldn't stop reading till the end:-)
MajesticMinx chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
This is actually one of the best Naruto stories on wattpad. Shit though I am emotionally done.
RabbitsAreNotBunnies chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
...Umm...This story...Umm, to put it nicely...

WAS AWESOME! FIVE STARS! *****
kandita chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Very lovely ending:)! They deserved a happy ending
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I rly love this story but I feel so bad that Itachi was the one who raped her. I'm still ripping my eyes out.
Anyway, I want to compliment you on the story plot line. This is an awesome ideas.
Happy Writin!
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
luv it. I'm still reading. Keep up the good work!

Happy WRitin!
Mariankim chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wow I really like this story ! . this is the cute story of sasuhina Ever !
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
I don't believe that I have commented on any of your other chapters, and for that, I am truly sorry. Truth is, i zipped trough your story because it was TOO good! Man, all I have to say is that this is the first SasuHina fanfic that has seriously gotten me!

*Although I am 2-3 years late, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it and praise you as a writer!*
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awesomeness!
imatwilightfan chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
i thought that the story was just okay. it was very sweet but the transition of the events was too sudden and the plot left me hanging somewhat making me go, that's it? but nonetheless, the way you worded the story and the fact that it's sasuhina made me like it. so, good job! but i personally still like the host better. more power to you.
Hinata2120 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
OMG this story was awesome I ALMOST cryed but I didn't sooooooo could you please finish you story the host sins you are done pleaseeeee I love that
Hinata2120 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
The story is a litlle dull but it's ok with me

Ok BTW could you please up date you other story The Host
Hinata2120 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This chapter was alittle weird ...

Poor hinata did she get raped or shut staped in the stomach