Reviews for Nothing but Trouble
SoniaKawai chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Are you going to continue this story? please do!
I cant wait to see what happens next you are an awesome wtiter!
SoniaKawai chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
ahhhhh cant wait for more! please update!
I need to know more lol!

FYI: u r an amazing writter !
Abs chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Love this story. Please continue as you are doing an excellent job :)
kagayaku-tsuki chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
omg I want to know what this girl is hiding so bad she gets pounded and still won't utter a single word but no, what the hell is she hiding hahaa please update more I would really enjoy it
Soniakawai chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
ahhh I love it!
please please please upload soon!
I need more!

ps. Thank you for uploading!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
lol I laughed myself to death. I am sorry I loved the writing. I laughed because a sent lines of it to my ex-boyfriend and he was really getting into it.
KhAeL chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
sweet.. hot .. and wow haha please continue!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
PurpliePanda chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I loved that lemon. Fun, sexy、and a lil rough. ;)
SilentWatcher chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
i enjoyed wat i was readin wich was realy nice, i like the character an i cant wait 2 see wat happens next an to see wat the big secret is _
SoniaKawai chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Hiii!

Thank you so much for dedicating the story to me!

It was amazing!

but now I am really (and I mean really) curious of what is going to happen next! ;)

Thank youuuuu Inu-Roses ! _

Ps. Your writing is amazing!
SoniaKawai chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Hi Inu-Roses I really really love this story I have read it like four times so I was wondering when were u going to post? I always check! lol

Thank you and congratulation for your stories all of them are great but my favorite is Nothing but trouble !

Thank you for your time! _

Ps. I will be waiting for the other chapters _ I am dying to know what is going to happen next! _
ClarissaR chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
i love you story the whole ideal of the plot's awsome

cant wate for motr
Sinner1412 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Haha that was quite interesting. Wonder how he got in her house if no one answered the door?
KhAeL chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
The outcome of the story was very amusing. Although I wouldn't consider that rape though.. ehehehe... anyway, its getting interesting and I look forward to the next chapter. I've already author alerted you so keep up the good work!