Reviews for Scary Couple
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I think I like the thought of these two together as well! Not sure it would work but... There need to be more fics with these two together in them!
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Megatron and Slipstream are perfect for each other! Especially since Megatron can piss off Starscream by knocking her up.
GrimmyNerd chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
moooooore

make moooooooooooooooooooore
Nimblestep chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OMGZ I love this so much! I was fan squealing the whole time! I 3 Ramjets reaction!
Kotego chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well done. There are just a few simple errors that can easily be corrected.

I'd love to try and draw that pose :3 Just go check out my deviantArt (Kotego) later.
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw! This is cute. Let's just hope something doesn't go bump in the night. Well done! Good story
laniana9425 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Don't die, but I'll try to draw them like that. *Is trying to think of a way to fit another thing in her already crammed schedule* Cute story BTW
Medalis chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I always thought Megatron and Slipstream might make a cute couple. Considering neither of them can stand Starscream, that alone could bring 'em together.

The fiction idea is superb. You have a few writing kinks to work out, like remembering to use the space-bar or working on a little bit of grammar.

The romance aspect is good. Not too mushy, not too... 'ya know.

I look forward to other SlipstreamXMegatron ficts you happen to make! ...While I silently curse myself for not being able to FINISH one...

(snicker)

You spelled 'UnicRon' 'UnicoRn' several times. Sorry 'Cron, love ya and all, but that has to be the single FUNNIEST name in Transformers history. It's even more amusing then 'Erector'.

And is that the G1 reference? 'Cause I didn't see any others.

~ Medalis-Chan
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Actually, Slipstream/Megatron sounds quite cute. I thought this story was very entertaining. *goes to huggle poor terrified Skywarp*
Prizm chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thank you, thank you for the cute story. Thank you again for no slash, I am sick to death of it. I could draw that but I don't remember what Slipstream looks like.
AverageApplePie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Daw, this was so cute. I really think they would make an adorable couple!