Reviews for Fire Rainbow
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
OMG I luv your writing style! And the story line is so motherf*cking awesome. Plsssss continue the story plssssss. I can't wait to know what happened in the end! Plsssssssss!
SniperGYS chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Sorry for not left a review before, but finally i had time to read the chapter.

This was very well narrated, when i read it i fell like reading a book :D. So good how the rikkai's met and grow together. And Yagyu is diabolic cool.

Love your history really, i love history's like this x3.

A bit late but, happy new year!
Faoiltierna chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I am really enjoying this story...I do hope you continue it! :-)
hazel-ryvlyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Niou! D:

gawd..your stories are beautiful. Hope you update this.
AkatsukiSinx666 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Wow...

This is such a unique fanfic. I hope you update soon :)

Is Yagyuu going to meet Niou anytime soon?

Anyways,

Update soon :) you're doing a wonderful job with this fanfic.

Cheers,

Kazuki
Charmane chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
YAY! YOU LIVE!

Yup. Rabbits do that. My friend recorded her rabbit's high-pitch screaming. But whether or not they do that when they die, you'll have to find out yourself.

Update soon, please!
sporkyforky chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
You updated! Yay :] I'm going to reread everything, i just love your writing style.
Hikari chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
very very awesome story... Totally love it! ) do let us in on Yukimura's secret and what he has been hiding from Sanada.. XD
Lahdolphin chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I had to skim the previous chapter because I literally thought "Oh shit I don't remember anything from this story" when I saw the update alert.

Also, I did not know rabbits do that when they die. Is it bad that I think that's kind of cool?

I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know why, but I just like this story :)

-Dolphin
sporkyforky chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Very, very awesome story

I wonder what's going to happen with Niou and Yagyuu :]
Lahdolphin chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I'm too lazy to log in...

I enjoy torturing characters, too. I plan on killing off of the characters in my new story or make them get permanently injured or something like that.

I think everyone does enjoy a good amount of torture...

Great chapter and don't worry about the late updates (this story is so cool it's worth it!).

-Dolphin
Charmane chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I want tea with Mura. D

Poor Niou. T_T At least Mura's family is nice. :DD
SniperGYS chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
O.O So Wonderfull!

Very good chapter x3! interesting! Ah poor Nioh... my wants to hugh him x3 , poor boy... but Yukimuras family save him, so good x3

Ah the story became more and more interesting *-* my wants to read more! And is a littls strange to see Yagyu like the bad of the story xD , but is a factor that add mistery to the story! very good

Waa i waith the next chapter :D ! oh and sorry for my bad english x_x ... adieu
Charmane chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
I didn't know that a score means twenty. So thanks for the little bit of info in your author's notes. .

I like those little bits at the end of the chapter. It always seems beautifully sad, in a way.
SniperGYS chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
Wo interesting!

Rikkai Rol Jobs Win

Your fic reminden mi of some RPG Game! is soo god! your write very well too x3!

I wait for the next chapter!

Note: Sorry if my english is bad, im mexican c.c