Reviews for Denique Somnio
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Say, are there any summoners or blue mages in this story yet?
Knight of Destiny chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Why haven't you updated? Please this could be a great story. Update please.
aksdhj chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Rolf could be a Time mage...
Lieutenant Shroom chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Amazing! Outstanding! Insert praise here! I love it when people can put these characters into AU situations ike this! Well done! Though my Final Fantasy Tactics Advance crossover is looking at you with a smouldering eye...

As for Job Classes, without ripping too many from my ideas bank (NO, your Rolf will NOT be my Beastmaster/Monk hybrid class!) I have ideas.

Sarah- Spellblade/Fighter. Blending the fiery fighting style of the Fighter, the elegance of the Spellblade and Sarah's character seems to work on this.

Jimmy- Summoner/Bard. Jimmy can't be all THAT wimpy as he is in other stories (come on, that's nearly impossible!), but he IS not cut out for close combat. Cause White Mage is too cliche, the mix of Summoner and Bard gives him a lot of attacking and defending skills to call upon.

Jonny- Geomancer/Ranger. Jonny had always been a nature-boy, and as Green Magic is kinda OU, a combo of Geomancer, who wakes the earth itself to attack, and Ranger, the survival experts and master trappers (OMEGA SPLITER MANTRAP! Beat that, foo!). Plank as an attack?

Rolf- Defender/Templar. Calling upon his old heratige, Rolf may be able to wreak havoc on his foes with religious magic and holy blades whilst protecting his allies with the rock-hard shield of the Defender.

Kevin- Parivir/Archer. Kevin, as seen in the series, is quite ingenuitive, being able to build a bike completely from scratch. Combining the graceful samurai style of the paravir and the ong range of the archer would make Kevin formidable indeed.

Nazz- Assassin/Green Mage. Basing upon my own experience, the combo of these jobs is very fitting for Nazz, as a perfect support unit. Green Magic can boost her allies speed whilst slowing down, poisoning, sealing away and even outright instantly killing her enemies using Assasin arts matches Nazz perfectly.

Hoping you'll consider and tell me when you update!
YukiMizuno chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, I love this! I can't wait to read a bit more of it. (: Hmm... as for classes for the others? Well... I'll think about them later for you. XD