Reviews for Swoon
Hei-Feng chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
That was a really fun read while it lasted :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
More likely bisexual- or just a heterosexual in love, it happens- than lesbian. She isn't faking her attraction to men.
tap-Violeta chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Please update soon! I love it!
Petrichorical chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Please, oh please, oh pleeeeeeease finish this story! I'm dyin' here!
Michi the Mischievous chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on this story. It's truly wonderful and I'd love to see where you take it.
AKI355 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Gaaahh so good! you just seriously update :)) even if its been a year...
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is a great start to a wonderful story. I hope you find your inspiration again soon, really am excited to read more!
hoglee chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another chapter, I can't stand not knowing how Glinda gets the girl; this is such a good fic!
Dyese chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I love this story so far~ Especially the rivalry between Fiyero and Glinda. I'm really looking foreward to how this unfolds.:D
Circa1986 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
please update! loving where this is headed!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Awesome story so far! This is a pretty interesting idea, and I would like to see where you take it. Please update soon!
KeiHime013 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Whoooooo an update! I really love the humor in this story - the dialogues, the quips. An entertaining read that makes me grin the entire time I'm reading it. Sometimes I just want to read something light and not stress me out with all the drama.

Loving this chapter as much as the first one.
WickedPirate79 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Yeeees Elphaba and her cryptic answers. ;) Love that about her. Love the newest update too. Will admit, had to go back and read the first part heh ;) But twas great. Loved it
ReallyUhSharp chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
So, apart from the assertion that "the characters are OOC" at the beginning (trust me, that does nothing to encourage readers); the occasional confusion between the words "then" and "than"; and the horribly patronising "end of chapter"s (because we could never have worked that one out for ourselves)- those were an alright couple of chapters. I like your comedic style of writing (I did giggle to myself a time or two) and the simple, straightforward humour. True, the characters are slightly caricaturised, and the plot doesn't have any real depth to it, but I think I'm right in drawing the conclusion that you weren't aiming to write a complex, emotionally deep story? As a light-hearted, fun story, it serves its purpose, and definitely makes the reader smile. I guess at the end of the day it's fanfiction, and does provide a light, entertaining read in the way that fanfiction should. I understand it's difficult to find time to keep up a WIP (In my case, having a laptop that's completely broken certainly doesn't help) but I hope you keep writing, just because I enjoyed this story and this site needs more stories that are written half-decently, and which can just be enjoyed at face value :)
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Would please, please, please, PLEASE consider continuing this story? Please?

I am not above grovelling...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »