Reviews for Gratitude Is An Attitude
Magix chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Soooo good, I couldn't stop reading! Hope my boss accepts that as my "why I'm late for work" excuse!
LuffyLover chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Ouchie... but well done :)
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I loved this ! Totally kickass ! Awesome job !
PapayaK chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
nice! :-D
Kasey chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
That was... GREAT :D... Can u write more stories like this. I like a good Shawn torture. :P
PlushChrome chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Wow, this was an excellent story. I love all the Shawn whump!
I think I might have a problem. XD
But seriously, great story. Thanks for sharing!
Post U Later chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Remember when we were painting the office right after we moved in?"

"You mean when I was painting and you were looking at travel packages for all the cool places you were going to go once you became rich and famous as a private psychic detective?"

Shawn's head bobbed. "Right, when we were painting the office."

OMG Shawn Is So Cute! I Love How He Says That So Casually. XD

"I eat things other than pie."

"When there is no pie available, ... It's exactly the same thing you do with pineapple."

Lol I Love How Shawn Picks Certain Foods/Jobs/People Etc. & Becomes Obsessed With Them. He's Obsessed With Pineapples, Being A Psychic Detective, Annoying Lassie, Etc. X3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
"Sweet. Can you tell them to run the siren?" Oh Shawn, Silly Silly Shawn. That's So Like Him Though. XD

He felt like he was flying. Whee! McNab laughed, and Shawn suspected he might have said that last part out loud. I Can Totally Imagine Shawn Being All Drugged Up & Saying 'Whee' & Feeling Like He's Flying. X)

"Sweet" GOD HE"S SO F-ING CUTE! :D

I'm So Glad That He's Going To The Hospital Right Now To Be Taken Care Of. I Wonder Who's Going To Call Henry... Or Gus? But As Long As Shawn's Going To Be Fine, Heck I'll Call Them! X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
OH NO! SHAWN! He'd Been Neaten, Slashed(Or Cut), Stabbed, & Choked! All He Needs Now Is To Be Shot Again, Drowned, & Electrocuted & He's Got All The Torture Techniques Down! Poor Shawn. But I Wonder Who Just Broke Into The Room? Probably Either Lassie, Or, Henry. Because Who Ever It Was Whoever It Was(Either Gus Or Henry) Had To Have Known That Something Was Wrong & Called For Help.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Dude WTF! Why Would Someone Kidnap Someones Daughter & Tell Them To Go Get A Bag Of Diamonds From A Psychic At A Certain Address? It Just Doesn't Make Any Sense! Wow This Is Getting Good! But Poor Shawn, Getting Hit Like More Than 12 Times, In The Face. Not Right, That Face Is Beautiful... Well I Bet It's Beautiful Even After Being Punched In The Face More Than 12 Times!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Wow Even When I Read Lassie's Message, I Could Feel The Sarcasm Oozing Out Of Each Word. Poor Shawn. Him & Lassie Need A Certain Word Or Phrase That They Only Use In Situations Like This... Like Lassie Would Even Agree To Something Like That. HA! As If! But I Really Hope Someone Will Find Him... Maybe Henry Will Call & Ask Shawn For Help With Cooking.. Yeah Right. Sry Shawn, Looks Like Ur On Your Own.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow! That Was Getting A Bit Awkward For A Bit. & For A Second There, I Thought That Shawn Was Going To Get Raped! But(Sadly) No... I MEAN THANK GOD HE DIDN'T!

... Well Anyway, I Wonder What This Dude Wants Shawn To Find?

Good Story BTW & I Do Believe That Forks Are Very Dangerous... People Die By Fork Every Year!... I Think.
TheDeathChamber chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Aw, poor Shawn! Interesting case and very good Shawn voice. Really, really enjoyed!
b7-kerravon chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
This was nicely plotted Shawn-whump - I loved it!
Paige chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
SO I just love this story and think its the best thing to ever have been written in the history of the world and, AND you are my new god and I will stalk and worship you. I already made a shrine to you. With this story and your hair in it...just kidding...thats a little weird...heh yeahh...