Reviews for Complaints and Compliments
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/27
What. Just what. But oh so hilarious.
PruAusBaby chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Daaaamn. This story is awesomely impressive. I love how you portrayed my mum and dad. Awesome! Kesesese...
Nihonko chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
aww is good to rread what i always thought that prussia thought that about Austria *.*
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Those last two sentences XD
And the fact that Austria keeps beer around because Prussia wants him to makes me squee! OTPfangirling
purecarnation chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Lols I can totally imagine this happening! Prussia is just that awesome. :D
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
awesum! austria really is beautiful! EXCELLENT CHARACTER PORTRAYAL. GREAT WORK.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Poor Austria!
This is a funny story...
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I don't know what your fics were like before, but I thought this one was quite good!

It was just...humorous. Only Prussia can take a compliment and turn it into a way to annoy and confuse Austria. Your writing is very good. It definitely made me smile.

*is casually imagining that Prussia and Austria actually get together at some point after this*
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh Prussia XD
ilurrrverussia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was brilliant! And I understand what Prussia was trying to say!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
wonderful...just wonderful! very IC
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lol I absolutely looooove this ic, it is so damn funny! Thanks for making my day!
Olivia Loves PrusAus chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
here are my compliments and complaints※

-amazing, i was gobsmacked really, this is one of the most amazing fanfics i have ever read.

※-its bloody 4:42 in the morning, im jet lagged or whatever you call it. damn american timing.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I understand what Prussia's saying! It's like a painting by someone you hate; you dislike the painting because it was made by someone you intensely dislike yet the painting itself is pretty.

:D