Reviews for One Chance
My favorite chapter so far. Elizabeth is getting her groove back. Darcy is way too bossy.
Quite frankly, this story horrifies me. If Darcy doesn't offer her an honorable way out before the wedding, ay other so-called romantic gestures count for nothing.
HarnGin chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I definitely believe they were tears of suppressed laughter.
Madhu chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
OMG loved it!
darcy84 chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
No more chapters? Please finish the story loving it so far! Please!
DannieRaRa chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Remember: at that time, The Bingleys are richer than the Bennetts. However, the Bennetts are of a higher social class. They, unlike the Bingleys, are landed gentry.
kmart92 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Please please please tell me you're planning on updating soon? I'm desperate for more! I'm absolutely in love with this story - please continue!
Lolita-chi chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Please update soon.
Lenpen chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Though it doesn't appear likely that the author will return to this story, I really would have liked to see how it ended. It's an interesting angle. Darcy comes across as a bit of a psychopath and Elizabeth seems to be decending into madness. It's intriging to conjecture how, indeed if a happy ending will come about.
cdb33 chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! I think that you've dealt realistically with the growing pains of these characters had they been in this situation at this point in the story. Great work and thanks for posting.
Jadie47 chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
I see that you haven't updated this story in a long time. I hope that you will be doing so soon.

I have gotten hooked into seeing how you would fix things as they are.
Rose chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
I really like your story. Please finish it!
Rose chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Excellent story! Please finish!
Martine Boulanger chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
And kissed her soundly. OMG, when I imagine that I start to laugh xD .. love it so far though, keep on writing!
taswmom chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Are you going to update again soon? I sincerely hope so. For one, it will get one more story out of my incomplete file, and for two, I would really like to rest of this story! I love that Lizzy is turning around and that Darcy is coming out of his shell.

Please update soon! Thanks.