Reviews for A Reader in the Stars
Please finish chapter 21 . 10/17
I would love to see this story finished. It is wonderfully original.
TikiKiki chapter 21 . 1/9
Please up load! I know it's been 6 years but I love this story. I have to know what happens next!
ShadowKitty896 chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE RETURN AND UPDATE, I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS, BUT THIS NEEDS AN UPDATE, IM LOVING THIS!
michelle-csp chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
Please don't leave us hanging... This is a great story. Please continue.
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
You know that last chapter reminds me a little of the song "they call me joan " by Heather Dale. It's a good story and I look forward to future updates.
griffinheart67 chapter 21 . 1/6/2016
PLEASE
Glug chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
WHY HAS THIS STOPPED
Rayna17 chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION! IT IS BLOODY BRILLIANT AND IS ONE OF THE FEW STAR TREK\FIREFLY CROSSOVERS OUT THERE. Hope to see a new chapter soon.;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
Will this story be updated?
lilabennet chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
I would love to see this story finished someday. I think your characterization of River is spot on; exactly what I think she would have been like given time to heal from her experiences with the Alliance.
GinsengH chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I understand this is quite old, but I will review nevertheless.

There is some intrigue here with River being transplanted from her universe to the star trek one. Her lucidness is also nice to see on some level. However, the suddenness is too much. There is no transition from the River tam who originates from Firefly/Serenity to this new Commander River Tam in the Star Trek universe. Therefore it is difficult to see the River you have presented here as anything other than a completely different character. Even if there had been an appropriate transition from slightly crazy genius girl who talks in riddles to lucid girl who is outgoing and such; the reversal in character is just too much. There is not any angle that I can look at this and see anything but a character who just happens to share the same name and likeness as the River from Firefly.
baWDolf chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Oh, please don't leave this abandoned!
Phoenix177117 chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
Hmmm... Hasn't updated in years... Hope nothing bad has happened...

If something has... then I pray for your swift recovery... please come back soon... maybe then, everything will be shiny again...
OutlawPickle123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasekittypleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!
this is an awesome story! just shiny!
mariteri chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
This story is awesome. The fact you brought in Q was brilliant. I can't sing the praises of this fanfiction enough. But judging from the last time you updated this fic, you've abandoned it more is the pity. Please think that over. It really is a great story. Thanks for sharing and I hope you come to your senses and continue this little piece of awesomeness.