Reviews for Griffon Reborn
Mobozo chapter 22 . 9/13
Really great story. I hope you continue it and don't abandon it. I am really looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
BelleHart chapter 22 . 8/19
This is a great story. I really hope you continue. Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing our imagination with us. Shannon
Skeletickles chapter 4 . 8/1
-_-
GammaDraconis314 chapter 11 . 7/24
clap clap
I applaud your Sherlock reference
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 7/13
very good but gerrick? I thought his name was Garrick?
Rascal chapter 18 . 6/15
The blacks are a very wealthy family. Yet in this story you show them as being some middle-class family
Maniaregale chapter 22 . 6/14
Just spent an entire day reading through this. I think it is a very interesting take on the "Harry goes to prison" scenario, and I sincerely hope that eventually it will be finished. Favoriting it so that I won't miss out if there are more updates.
JuttaV chapter 22 . 5/31
I really, really hope that you've got plans to continue this story, 'cause believe it's magnificent - both in writing as in story line. It's understandable that life can get in the way, but if you ever want to continue, you have a very eager reader wainting for you. :-)
Jeff chapter 1 . 5/21
This is a great story, I hope you finish it.
TheMasterfulRunningProgrammer chapter 22 . 4/18
I would really love if you would continue this story. Maybe in a sequel or give someone else permission to try? As it is I love the way that this chapter ends and it seems like a fitting ending for this story. If you do decide to continue it then it may be best to do it in a sequel. Just some advice from someone who really knows nothing about writing but loved the story felt a sense of finality with this chapter.
Locket1 chapter 22 . 3/30
having come across this l just can't put it down. Wip's are so sad. This has potential to be great. Please continue. hope you still read reviews!
camp1500 chapter 22 . 3/17
I would love to see what he does with his new wand, I look forward to the next chapter.
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 22 . 2/19
Cool update! Look forward to the next update
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 2/14
Eww. HE ATE A HUMAN!?

LOL wow that's just sick, even for Voldemort. But lol it's oddly fits in with his character lol
PLEASE READ ME chapter 22 . 2/2
Pleased to meet you garric or should i say godric. Grifindoor