Reviews for Griffon Reborn
X chapter 16 . 4/17
Good story, and a VERY good chapter.
Draeconin chapter 22 . 4/17
Excellent descriptions! I'm very much looking forward to your next update.
Hellsteel69 chapter 22 . 4/10
Damn. Just Damn. I haven't read a story this good in a long time. It is well put together and thought out. You have parts where you want to cry and then rage at the heavens and then other parts where you want to just say to hell with it and kill them all.

The piece with Luna was so well done I just wanted to grab Little Moon and hold her so she knew someone loved and cared about her.

This story is so well done I can't wait for you to start it back up and finish it. Thank you taking your time out and writing this story for us readers of HP fanfics. Hopefully you will fine your muse soon. Again Thank You for what you have wrote so far.

Hellsteel69
LizardTongue chapter 22 . 3/29
A year? For this I would have waited 2 years, take your time and do right, work on it till you are satisfied and I will be waiting to be allowed this glimpse of your world.
I just read this story and of all the ones I've read, and that is probably nearing a thousand, I enjoyed it as one of the best thought out and written ones out there. I'll add my voice to those before and encourage you to finish it up.

Thanks for a good read.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 22 . 3/24
Excellent story. Love the by play between Hermione and Harry. Please don't kill her off
tprice chapter 22 . 3/17
Just discovered your fic and read it all in one sitting. Very different but in a good way. The wandlore is really interesting.

I'll be putting this on my list of fics to check back on!
TenorSax93 chapter 22 . 3/7
This is a great story. I had a hunch that Ollivander knew it was him...don't know why I did, but it was a gut feeling.

Anyways, I'm adding this to my favorites, and I look forward to the next update.
beulah2013 chapter 22 . 3/2
Love it! Having some hard times but this story has given me hope! Never really thought about karma the way you expressed it in this fic, but I feel like it fit and made a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing this with us! Hope you continue it! RAA
Jestrbob chapter 22 . 2/28
Finished or not, this a masterful story, you reach a great break point. Harry has been broken, mended, and remade.

Voile knows he is out there and is afraid. Malfoy is scared on two different fronts. He has know where Harry was for ten years, and was after his petty revenge for book two and the constant one up mans hip over his son. The other front he also knows he was the person behind Harry's ten year in hell. Harry will want paid back for that and the damage done to his friends.

Tomorrow, next month or next year, I will be waiting for the conclusion of this story.
nkh1 chapter 22 . 2/23
Harry go his wand, now Luna needs hers. Great story...
I look forward to the new chapter have been reading them as you published your story is very intriguing. I look forward to the following chapters I have truly enjoyed them
Saissa chapter 22 . 2/11
This is wonderful! I see the last update was less than a month ago.

But you have been known to go for several months between updates. Please don't stop. I would LOVE to read more.

I have a deep fascination for wandmaking and runes - and all fics about those subjects - but not arithmancy as maths was never my strongest subject!. LOL

Please please do your best to continue this fic. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 17 . 2/11
yes and one of those plot holes is to explain exactly what Ezekial is and where he comes from.
Unless I have missed a prequel? I am really enjoying this fic.
jmmistytamplen chapter 22 . 2/10
I'm just happy to see another chapter! I will gladly wait - this in an intriguing storyline and I'm enjoying it very much.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the HPverse wth us.
Jane