Reviews for Griffon Reborn
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Very good, Harry is getting stronger here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
This is starting to move along, so Moody is on Harry's side, good.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Very good, but I have an idea that Olivander knows exactly who Harry is and is not going to say anything about it.
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Very good, and what a guardian Harry has here!
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Very good, Harry at least is free now and can start anew, hopefully away from the magical world.
hpfanscs chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
A wonderful fascinating story. I hope you can finish before 2020, how about 2018.
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
this was an interesting story, i hope you do come back to it, i would love to see how you planned to finish it :)
LandlessLord chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
I would really like an update, this story is really interesting and it would be a waste to just let it go...
Draeconin chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
A year before this chapter came out? Then it's just about time for another, yes? :) A couple of years ago I read what you had written at the time. I'm still enjoying it.
Karou WindStalker chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Here's hoping you can return to this fine story.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 22 . 5/22/2016
Darn, no more chapters... A terrific strory! Strong main character development, interesting plot lines. I look forward to reading more whenever your RL and muse allow, thanks for sharing!
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 22 . 5/19/2016
Oh, how I long to read more of this! I very much hope you will find the time and inspiration to continue this soon.

Thanks for sharing this much.

T.G.H.
Lauren Saint chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
Went in knowing it's been ages since last update but thought "that's ok I have lots of other things to read, I can wait." well now after finishing this chapter I have realised I can't wait! Haha
This is an awesome plot, I'm loving the story! You write really well and I'm looking forward to the next chapters! :D
GrinningJest3r chapter 22 . 5/16/2016
"That is to say, my goal is about one a month." Sigh, if you were able to hold to that, and your estimate on the number of remaining chapters was accurate, you would have actually finished the story by now.
I did really enjoy reading what you have, though. The wandlore and crafting is fantastic and the characters are believable compared to canon. I hope you get back into it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 5/9/2016
Excellent story! I can only hope that you will indeed return to this story and finish it one day.
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »