Reviews for Griffon Reborn
ripper34 chapter 22 . 4/25
Good story
phoenix-rob chapter 22 . 4/19
Just read through your story for the second time and still really really enjoy it.
Pleased to see you are still writing and planning on updating soon.
Harry's journey is just too good not to finish and of course we need to see Fudge, Lucius and Voldemort get their comeuppance.
christineocheallaigh chapter 22 . 4/18
I really love this story so far, and can't wait to read the rest of it! It's about time Harry got around to making his new wand (not that he really needs it, but just imagine what he'll be able to do with it, after all those months of perfecting his wandless magic)!
Qatz chapter 22 . 4/7
This is a very good story! I like how your Harry isn't angsty and revenge filled. The story feels so positive, like yes Harry's 10 years in prison were horrible, and he's got lingering issues because of it, but he is slowly working to being happy and well adjusted in his post-Azkaban world. I really am impressed with how interesting the story is and how healthy and realistic the characters are. A lot of Harry goes to Azkaban stories have everyone else either turn into jerks or put their lives on hold without real reason but that doesn't happen here, and it's beautiful for it. I know this is a long review just gushing positives, but I feel like you deserve it.
mirad89 chapter 22 . 4/9
Love the story! Wish you would update soon... It has been more than a year, but i hope since you've been writing it for more than six, you will finish
gleefan2009 chapter 22 . 3/24
love it please write more
RonaldWeasely chapter 22 . 2/14
I've really enjoyed reading this journey of recovery and discovery. I look forward to the rest of your creation.
Jostanos chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
That it would.

What /\/\ay happen now that Harry has 'resurfaced'?
Already a select few knows that he is back, and _NONE_ of the/\/\ are Albus 'To /\/\any na/\/\es and Professions' DU/\/\BELL Dore.
Ratus chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
I saw a recomendation for this story today and thought i would check it out. This story is very good and is showing a great deal of promise. I do so hope to see more of this story in the months to come.
Kell1310 chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
Enjoying
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
You should include angst in your genre, you sadist.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Pathetic Harry. Not even a thought of revenge for those who betrayed him. You should join the club of Blaugrana al-vent, the specialist of pathetic Harry stories.
rwf chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
cool story can hardly wait for the next chap. is luna going to join harry and luna? when do the malfoys get theirs?

thanks for your time
Old Gregggg chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
"He rebuilds his life away from the magical world," Diagon Alley is a part of the magical world so is Olivanders where he now works trying not to draw attention to himself.
Breeze88 chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
This story is amazing. Original ideas, good character development, and well written. You have a gift for the written word and I hope you continue this tale to it's conclusion.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »