Reviews for Griffon Reborn
HeartsGlow chapter 17 . 1/28
Thinking back, I'm surprised that Remus wasn't contacted before the Weasleys.
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 1/27
So Sirius WASN'T wealthy. Only 8000 galleons left from the Black Fortune?
prof M chapter 22 . 1/27
It may have been a year, but with many stories who take long to update I have to read back one or more chapters to follow the story. That was not the case with your story, which means it has stayed with me. So I look forward to your next chapter.
Eirational chapter 20 . 1/25
Now that you have done all the character meets I feel slightly (not overly fussed in anyway, it's just a kind of a pet peeve for me) disappointed by the fact that all of them were just like "Harry then proceeded to tell them about the last 10 years." While there is nothing inherently wrong about that, I often like reading a semi-complete conversation about it and such. Like "Where have you been Harry?" and then Harry would answer "Azkaban...(more words go here)" and then they would all gasp.
Anywayz great story so far and I hope it retains my interest until the end.
I really hope that you keep writing this, and not update it a year from now! I find this take on "Harry in Azkaban" very appealing. The wand crafting sections are also very intriguing. Please, instead of once a year make new chapters a least once I month! Thanks!
Katzztar chapter 18 . 1/23
I like how Tonks has grown from the clumsy and oft silly auror trainee to a seasoned Senoir Auror
why's harry telling all these random people without even verifying who they are? I mean, shouldn't he be, like, more paranoid after spending 10 years in Azkaban?
ak chapter 22 . 1/20
est ce qu'harry va rester passif encore plus longtemps?
bownbey chapter 22 . 1/22
I recently found this story by recommendation in one of the groups I am in. I find that I like it quite a bit, it is just different enough to grab the attention. Hope you post more soon.
dutchy20 chapter 22 . 1/20
so far, this is one of te most awesome stories i have been reading since i discovered fanfiction.
i have been reading from beginning till the end in one go, and i was absolutely astonished.
keep it up.
trispectrum chapter 22 . 1/21
Just found this gem. I really like your explanation of magic and how Harry is using it.

Looking forward to more.
shadowwolf032002 chapter 22 . 1/19
wow... stumbled across this story and read it until midnight and I have to get up in 4 1/2 hours to go to work. Very entertaining and thoroughly enjoyed all 22 chapters. I hope to find it again when you pick up with further chapters. Thank you for sharing you're story with those who come across it and don't mind reading as you can post.
anarion87 chapter 22 . 1/21
good chapter welcome back i'm glad harry has a wand now now he can get moody to train him
scubakat29 chapter 22 . 1/19
great story!
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 1/21
First off, great to see more of this, and really enjoying the renewed relationship Harry and Hermione have developed, as well as with that last revalation, wouldn't surprise me if Ollivander said something like took you long enough lol.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »