Reviews for Unlimited Adventure
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I'm not sure if you know this but there is a Japanese word for king. Is is o.
BANKAIZEN chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
wicked
Nicholas chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
what pokemon does arlong have? please update soon and lets see zoro vs mihawk.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
This is the most epic story, I have ever read please you must continue this SUUPA STORY!

Sincerely,
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Herbert chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
excuse me but i was wandering mmm hmm when the next update was.
gamelover41592 chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
please update
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Do you like the English dubbed version of One Piece (starting at the Water 7 Arc) or the Japanese dubbed version?
zonedude chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
luffy is great in a harem ! i he already have fangirls in the one piece universe (amazon lily is the perfect example) and in real life. People needs to start rolling out harem fanfics with luffy in it ASAP!
devildog452 chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
Are you going to write more chapters here and on cyber beast wars?
kestrel chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
so many different possibilities i can imagine some of the pokemon the straw hats frends and opponents will have, enel aka eneru zapdos, gedatsu swampert, boa hancock serperior, crocodile krookodile, garp slaking, the possibilities are endless also please dont let anything bad happen to rico i cant stand the idea of anyone trying to hurt or kill him those world nobles better stay away from him and if gekko moria tries to steal his shadow i'll poke his eyes out and stuff them up his ass so he can watch me kick the crap out of him!
binks sake chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
i really like this fic it's ace i hope for the following. 1 you have boa hancock and the kuja pirates appear early like you had with brook and franky hand have them be friends with luffy and ash - ok so i support the luffy boa hancock pairing so what? (bite me) 2 if and or when they find ricos brother and sister have them join the crew i cant help it he's just too cute too have leave and 3 if paul trip or suwama show their faces have ash become his full jewel red eyes darkness dragon form and beat the living sh*t out of them i mean their all dickheads they deserve it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
please update i want to find out what pokemon arlong and his crew have and i want to see rico meet kalifa of cp9 but not in a painful way of coarse but she can turn herself into soap and we know what she'd do if she saw him (bathtime) also i think you should have team rocket do something really stupid that will really piss off one or all of the following (mihawk) (rob lucci) (crocodile) (boa hancock).
Lycadius chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Hahahah! Go Croagunk!
Lycadius chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
10 bucks says Brock is on the Baratie. I can't believe Rico-chan said that! It was so cute.
Lycadius chapter 16 . 6/17/2012