Reviews for Fair Stands the Wind
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 7/5
Good story and writing. Thanks for it.
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 7/5
Nice story. Good writing
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/4
Seems interesting
LilPotterfanfic chapter 23 . 6/14
I dearly, dearly loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
evyyxoxo chapter 23 . 6/6
Awww! I truely loved this story from start to finish! So different from anything else I've read. This just became my favorite P&P fanfic story.
holly1492 chapter 23 . 5/19
What a wonderful blend of Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion and a dash of Jane Eyre!
Pfachgirl chapter 23 . 5/18
Wow,great story! I really fell in love with Captain Darcy. Perhaps even more so than the original character, or at least a close second.
I'm also really impressed with how natural you manage to make the 19th century language sound!
Thank you! And I would really appreciate it if you were to write some more stories!
~love
Pfachgirl
MrsFH chapter 23 . 5/3
Lovely AU story of some of the P&P characters. Thank you very much for sharing your talents here!
Unsure how you could imagine this could be better written - great story, amazing character interpretation.
Super original storyline - I loved it and wished you had more to read.
The Other World chapter 23 . 3/2
ahhhhh i enjoyed this beautiful story a lot - thank you for writing it
sorry it's such a short review but i had to say something
thankssss
xx
EngLitLover chapter 23 . 2/7
Great plot. I'm glad there wasn't too much angst.
Summer Leah chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Aww, what a very sweet story!
Eb Evans chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
I just read this - don't know how I missed it all this time - and thoroughly enjoyed it. What else you got?
Healingsmiles chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
I love this story. So much so that I read the last 3 chapters twice. Great job!
szepilona10 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I don't normally review stories on FFnet, but I was so pleasantly surprised with this that I decided to let you know. The lack of summery threw me off at first, normally I like to know what I'm getting into, and it took me a little while to realize what was going on with Darcy (but that's how it should be!), but in the end, I can safely say that this was one of the best Pride and Prejudice Fanfics I've read. E&D don't usually get to fall in love over letters, but I thought this was quite well done.
Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I love this story! (sorry for the review 5 years after publishing, I imagine it's a bit like getting a "like" on a Facebook picture from middle school)