Reviews for Act Your Age
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
hahahaha... ahahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH *snort cough* MAHAHAHAHAH! OHH GOD
Shirotensaki14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was really embarrassingly funny. Like Ulquiorra is totally out of character. And I really agree with that author‘s note. Ulquiorra would still be alive if I was Tite Kubo. Grimmjow‘s alive, isn‘t he? Kon would be dead for sure.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
LMAO! That's all I have to say in response to this utter crack.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hah...amazing. XD
Bouncefox chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
How amusing.

Ulquiorra sure had me fooled. I actually something there was something legibly wrong with the guy. Good to see the Cuatra has some nice acting skills tucked in his sleeve, they could come in handy.

It seems unlike Grimmjow to actually be concerned about his little rival, even if severely annoyed by said Arrancar's antics. It seems Ulqui has nice aim. Paper airplanes are hard to throw. And keep them soaring.

Overall, it was a nice little fic that will garuntee a laugh from any reader. To you, good author, I say job well done.

Even if the inspiration was boredom.
MidTiti chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Lol ""

I laughed all the way down this story. Your Ulquiorra is perfect !
RyuseiStreamGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
FUNY! :D

Not an ending that I thought it would be XD

It's a great story, even if you have made it out of boredome -
Eyes of the Fire Lily chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*falls off chair* hahaha wow this was hilarious and SO not the ending i expected. It was even better! hahaha great job
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was histarical! And the reasoning so logical! :)
finaljoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
*snorts* I don't care if you were bored, it's still gold! *starts laughing nonstop*
xX The Fallen Interlude Xx chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG! This is amazing! Ulquiorra was so cute!

The ending was so unexpected, it made the story that much better! This is a fantastic story. You totally made my day! )
lamekirby chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMIGOSH! I love this story! The ending was surprising...