Reviews for In The Beginning
maxigu123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very interesting story! Even if it's short, it's great. It makes a good prequel if you ask me
Tomon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Interesting idea and even seem possible though there isn't any pointers.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really liked this it was pretty intresting and ive read alot of stories and ur a great author
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Not bad, it's got a totally believable plot for Sekirei beginnings. Though what's-his-name of MBI probably has ended up making this Sekirei Plan a repeat of the other world's demise, intentionally or not.

Now I'll have to start delving into your Sekirei fics.
Deuxfleur chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Strangely enough this whole scenario would somewhat fit into the Birdy the Mighty DECODE Universe. Funny thought actually: Minato the Mighty...
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Interesting man I like it I wonder real past for the Sekirei are well guess we will wait and see huh
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Cool!
Patrick Gleason chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, man... Just when I'm almost finished with the first chapter of my fanfic on the origins of the Sekirei... I find out you beat me to it... Now it'll look like I'm just copying... Well, at least my version is different, and told in a different way. But let's forget about that.

The idea of Sekirei being genetically-engineered super-soldiers is the first on the minds of 90% of the readers. Still, each one of them has his/her own ideas on HOW, and that's what makes things interesting. I must say I'm surprised that, apparently, it was just ramdom chance that took the Sekirei ship to Earth. I tend to think that's some part of a big plan. It's a good change. And the winging system was really created by Minaka and Takehito... In the end, The "Sekirei" are nothing they were originally supposed to be, except by the "fight until the death" part. Disturbing. Pleasantly so, but disturing, anyways.

I just thought it was a bit... Strange of the Grand Premier to send the clones as the colonizers... It wouldn't be better to send an original one of his own race, instead of emotionless soldiers that, literally, lived to fight and kill?... I think having armageddon just around the corner clouds peoples' minds after all. Or the certainty that your soldiers are mentally incapable of disobeying directs orders.

Either way, while it is far from what I imagine as the Sekirei origins, it was still a great story, albeit a little short.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I assume "Number Zero" is Miyu?

An... interesting possibility, but it has a bit too much of the "Long, Long Ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away..." feel to it... Sorry.

This is a very interesting piece of work.

Dominikku-kun
Josawvee chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ok, thats an awesome start to a story. i cant wait to read more
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Incredible thesis as to how Sekirei began. I can see that being very accurate. Great job.

Your Mistress.