Reviews for Like a Soap Opera
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Did you know nightcrawler's father is azazel, a mutant with the same powers.
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
I shall wait patently for you to finish tis story. I absolutely love this one
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
darn it's not working D:
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
oh wait...

: / / . ? q h & & & # / e
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
br /?q h§ion&glo bal1&qkurtw agner#/d2c9koe

I thought you should see this- it sort of fits this story before kurt started showing :)
Just remove the spaces
consultin' detective chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
aww, Gambits gone? Still, good chapter
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
Squeeeeeee! I check back here at random times and I saw this and it said twenty chapters. And I'm like 'HUH? I thought there were only nineteen' so I decided to check it out and I was right that this was a new chapter. I was happy really happy! *starts jumping up and down dancing like a crazy person on steroids.* I am excited t see a new chapter:) I Lurve You.
Venger chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Also Kurt has no womb.
Venger chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
How would a male give birth? where would it come out?
dshgurl chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Okay so I've been discovered your fics recently and I keep reading them over and over. I've been dying for another chapter :D
snarryself chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Cutes baby EVER! XD
snarryself chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I'm not big on commenting until I get to the lates chapter... But I can't help myself! OMG! I love Kurt's cravings! Haha!
Tyler Berry chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
CHARLIE OR PIPER!XD I love those names and thoses names would be perfect for the baby if its a boy or a girl!:)
Tyler Berry chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOve it!:)
ZAinab chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
dun dun dunnnnn! is right!

Totally awesome chapter! I haven't figured out who I like on top: Johnny or Bobby! (there names sound cute together! .)

almost baby time!

Yah Mystique is here! Time for her confessions! (have Usher playing in the back)