Reviews for The Shape Of Things To Come
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Nice :):)
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
sweet- loves the tender moments.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
lovely analogy- one thinks that the three years apart was the cruelest thing but it also proved their love and devotion.

it was in manga, when they had first met miroku and he had stolen the shards and her bike, inuyasha was on his hands and knees sniffing the ground but the villagers were pointing at her and saying that she was a youkai (must have been her clothes)...
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

Friedrich Nietzsche

i think believe that to be true. if the biggest trauma in their lives was a broken fingernail- how would they survive. although kagome wasn't personally effected by most of it, she had empathy and heart. she experienced it all through her friends' heartache and witnessing what others went through. she was stronger for her friends and through them.

nicely written. i loved the sympathetic inuyasha- both a comfort and a pillar of strength for her to lean on.
HeidiBax chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I love these, they're so well written ;)
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
guess he'd rather she be alive and far away instead of the thought of her dying close in battle. interesting way to tell her though. then again she knew what he meant when he brought her her bow.

sweet- if you overlook the brash posturing...
LuxKen27 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Aww, this was too sweet! I really enjoyed your use Mrs Higurashi in this little tale, knowing exactly what her daughter needed to hear and yet, allowing her to draw her own conclusions. It's as if she can see through Inuyasha even better than anybody else around him. I like the image of him preening under everyone's attention there at the end all he ever wanted was to belong, and with her family, he does. Really nice work )
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, man, this gave me shivers! You have really perfected the art of squeezing ten tons of emotion into your tiny little vignettes. The imagery is just astounding, the feelings so real as we follow along with the journey in Inuyasha's head. That last line is absolutely exquisite! I'm looking forward to following this little series.
kittykritik chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is a sweet portrayal of Inuyasha's love for Kagome. Great work.