Reviews for Forever*
will chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
When are you going to make chapter the sequel.
digidestined chapter 7 . 1/8/2004
this is really good. when's the sequel coming out?
NeverDust chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Hikari... ::twitch:: bitchy Hikari... ::twitch, gag:: okies! im better now! Anyway, kawaii. needs a little tweeking on the way you presented it, but it was very good in my opinion. Keep going! ja!
biyaku chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
nice fic
JadeDream chapter 8 . 7/16/2002
I love this story nad I hope you write the sequal soon. I want to know what happens next. If you already wrote the seqel I would like to know what the Title of it is. Please e-mail me at with details.
a-chan chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
noooooooooo don't make it a ken/yolie i like davis and yolie together the go together like peanutbutter and jelly (- sorry couldn't help my self i had to say that) but really i like the story leave it a davis/yolie fic
Kwijiboe chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
I like Daikari's, but I have to say that this was one of the better Daiyako's I've ever read. Rock on, get the sequel done already!
AC Ishida didn't log in yet chapter 8 . 3/9/2002
LOL, that took me awhile 2 read_ But it was worth it! Great job, it is a great fic! Keep up the great work!
AnT chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
Man I love Daiyakos. I'm glad you didn't do a Kenyako. I'm sick of those. Write more Daiyakos
NET chapter 8 . 1/26/2002
Nice Ending!
Athena Winner chapter 8 . 1/13/2002
That was werid
Dark Angemon chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
Ohh, boy. Can hardly wait for the sequel. Its called 'Kari Strikes Back' you say? Sounds promising. One thing though. You better not have Kari split the two of them up permanently, as the title might suggest. If you do that I'll... I'll... I'll send my vicious Black Tailmon after you, and she's NOT one to mess with I tell you!

Black Tailmon: "Yeah! I'll rip you to pieces and fry you afterwards, and then I'll eat you with mashed potatoes!"
KewlGal chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
SWEET! Nice ending, I can't wait to read Kari Strikes Back or whatever, the sequel
KewlGal chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Why does Cody ALWAYS have Kendo, lol, it's almost like his life.
Miya chapter 8 . 1/5/2002
Well done joy! hope for a sequel!