Reviews for Little Prayers
MeinNameIstHase chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I like the characters, their observations and behavior. I like the hints to the plot. I like the glimpses of a world, where not all is sunshine and roses.
lorry chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh my, has the author of this fic seen the latest WoT book: ToM? This story mirrors canon a great deal. Kudos for guessing a lot of things right. Just wish this could be continued.
TheWereMoose chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hi there!

I absolutely love this story so far! Thank you for writing it :)

I'm going nuts here waiting for book 14 :..( So please, please write on and help me to keep my sanity (em... what's left of it *coughs*) _-

I really like what has become of "Carn" (If someone hasn't realized who he is, I'm not spoinling them :) - and I can't wait to see how Sean and Tally (he's a cute one :) are going to interact with "Carn" and Jahar in the future. Sean has certainly found someone who could help him deal with his past some day - even though at this point he doesn't know and wouldn't acknowledge that at this point.

I hope my review is giving you some motivation to update in the not-too-far future; it's a pity that WOT-fanfics son't seem to get that many reviews - but maybe I'm just used to a ridicculous amount of reviews from all those Harry Potter Fics I've read
illjwamh chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
There aren't many post-Last Battle stories worth reading. It would be really great if you could find the time to keep this one going.
donmuerte chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I really like your portrayal of Rand. Are you ever going to write more?
animeotakupooh chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
cant wait to read what happens ahead!
azaneti chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Wow, great story! Stumbled over it by chance, and was duly impressed.

The future world you have created seems quite realistic, and so do the people in them, as well as being quite likable. Carn (Car'a'carn XD) is interesting... How was he cured from the madness? And is Matt still alive?
Omega87 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Hmm. I usually stay away from WoT fics because I really don't believe anyone can do a story like that justice.

However you seem to be doing quite well with it so far, better than anyone else i've come across so far. I hope you continue to write it and update it, I would like to see more.
Singer La chanteuse chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I just got back from a family vacation and found this waiting. I devoured it. The plot keeps thickening. So far everything seems very cannon relevant; what you show about the original WoT characters and events is all in character.

Carn is suitably mysterious. There are echos of Rand in him, which I'm sure was probably your intent. Will we be seeing other echos, per se? Sean seems Mat-like in a way. Personally I love Mat, and I might just be reading my hopes into something that isn't there.

The chapter flows well, and there were no noticeable mistakes, so all's good.

Eagerly awaiting,

Singer,La Chanteuse
Singer La chanteuse chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow.

This is a strong start to a plot that seems to be very well thought out. I like the gritty realism, and the way you put little mentions of Rand, Mat and Perrin. The little hints of cannon really add to this. I'm quite interested to see how this progresses, and how you're going to describe Tarmon Gaidon, or whether you leave the events up in the air.

Overall the story flows nicely, but you might want to watch out for run on sentences; they're popping quite a bit.

Other than that, there's no really big issues that you might want to improve.

Anyway, great characters, intriguing plot and nice chapter length.

I hope that the plot bunny doesn't run away on you now that you've set him(or her) in motion!

Sincerely,