Reviews for Crest of Your Aegis
chromate chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
As always, your drama confuses me (in a good way) and your words mesmerize me. Koketsu is a pleasant surprise here, and I wonder if he will have a bigger role as the story proceeds. Nothing much else I can say except that I truly dig this chapter.
Selryam chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I will wait warmly on this for ever and ever, year by year.
chromate chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
It's been a while, and I thought you're never going to update this! Breathtaking as always, and the depiction of Fumi here is pretty funny. Didn't quite expect the nun to be here, I thought Hina was looking for Athena when you mentioned Greece. Keep it up. Would be very great if you continue on this.
IarIz chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I've been following this since chap 8 still kinda confused and like at the same time and I don't know why ...
But I think you do have reason make it like that ... The time line really got me ... Let me straight it for my sanity sake.
Aegis take place 10 years int he future from canon manga story
The Blood incident (that bomb masacreat nagis wedding) 5 years before Aegis
Himagiku and Sister Sonia pact 2,5 years before Aegis
AKAAkira chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I'm glad to see this story is still updating. The plot is intense, specially the Forever Scorched Ground chapters. I like how you're managing to fit in side characters, too.

Seriously, anything else I can possibly say could be generalized into "pretty much everything in this story is exceptional", with the remainder of "everything" only being minor punctuation errors. Please, keep it up.
Frog-kun chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Okay, I'm going to have to put this story on my faves list, if only because of the flashback chapters, which just totally blew me away with how epic, gut-wrenching and badass they were all at once. They really set the stage for the political battle this story is about. It's really something seeing Hinagiku match wits with some of the canniest politicians in the country (from the way you've portrayed them). I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take the rest of the story, though you haven't updated in a while, which is a shame. I guess with a plot like this you'd need to really think it out before you actually write it, and I hope you're still working on this.

I really love the sense of detail you've put into this, not just in the plot and the politics, but in the tiny things, too, like character musings. Even the bit characters and the OCs feel like they have personalities and lives too, but it never gets in the way of what's important in the story. Your punctuation is a bit off (particularly when you write dialogue), but that's the only consistent error I've seen you make.

Anyway, good job with this. You probably saw the shorter, less coherent reviews I wrote before typing up this one. That's because it took me a while to calm myself from the sense of adrenaline and the emotions I got reading this in order to give more concise feedback. It actually made me feel, and those really were some of the best action scenes I've seen, not just in fan fiction, but in literature in general. How can I not put this on my faves?
Frog-kun chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
OH WHUT IT WAS HAYATE'S DAD GIKDNIJKJDNKJFNKJFN

THAT FINAL MOMENT. IT WAS SO BADASS. AND HINAGIKU FOUGHT SO WELL TOO. AND WHY DID MARIA HAVE TO DIE DAMN IT NOOOOOOOO.
Frog-kun chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
OH HELL WATARU D:

Didn't see that coming. His badass moment and the horror of his loss of self-control and the matter-of-fact way he died... that's just wow. I think that's going to stick in my mind for a long while.
Frog-kun chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
The sudden contrast from dark!serious mode to light!funny mode and then back again made my heart chill. DAMN. So it was all a conspiracy from the start.
Frog-kun chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Finally, some answers! ... But with answers come more questions. The plot of this story is amazing so far.
Frog-kun chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Aaaargh I feel so bad for Hinagiku! I feel like she was pushed into a corner and had no chance but to try something crazy. D:
Frog-kun chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh, this is awesome! The more I read, the more questions get asked. I absolutely love the way you've explored Japanese politics here - it feels really authentic. I've never seen a fanfic that feels so well-researched and intriguing.
K0yuk1-san chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I'm sorry I was late, but seeing you pull out such a nice chapter, I'll praise you this time. I'm so curious of what would Hinagiku do in a situation like that. Heh, I hope the story would last longer. But well, seeing you already have a plan, so, bring out excellent chapter next time!
chromate chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
and I was wondering when you would update this fic! I always like the way you describe the surroundings that match the characters' feelings and thoughts. Good job and update soon! ]
BrazeRancor chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
ARGH! So much delicious plot... But still so CONFOUNDING!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »