Reviews for Indulgent Seduction
Raeka23 chapter 17 . 5/10
Wow, this was pretty good! When Sunny and Roddy first bonded, I was a bit discontent with how it seem that they 're taking it in stride but I was glad when you touched upon the problems that comes with a rushed relationship. Although they seem perfect and care for each other, they still dont know each other well enough to avoid misunderstandings.
I hope you'll update it one day, cuz I'm really curious what Springer did :)
Sunstreaker Lambo Twin chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
well this story was last updated in 2009... which means that its probably never gonna be finished... FRAAAG! it is amazing, the mos awesome story I've read in a long time! and I was so slagging curious to know what was going to happen with them!if you ever consider the posibility to keep writing it, I'd be MORE than happy!
CandlelightCrystal chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
Oh. My. God!

Just red the whole story and it's FRAGGING AMAZING! I love the way you handle the characters and the interaction between them. I sooo wish you'd keep writing, 'cause this is a masterpiece!
SeekerMoonblade chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
oh wow! i really think this is one of the hottest pairings i've heard of in a while. and you characterize so well. i think that Hot Rod probably would get really frustrated with others for thinking of him as overly fragile, and Sunstreaker, more than likely, knows no other way to show he cares than to be amazingly over-protective and possessive. i really hope you decide to update this story again soon.
Flamekaat chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Lovely lovely lovely stuffs! Looking forward tot he next chapter ever so much! *hugs* keep up the good work!
Patcher chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
This pairing is new to me and well, let's just say it gave a really good impression - I love it! :D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
God, this is brilliant. Wonderful characterizations, and great plot relationships- such a joy to read!~~!
Eternally Deleted chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
*le gasp* Sunn went on a rampage again. What are we going to do with him? Haha, give him to Roddy! lol This chapter was great, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 17 . 11/9/2009
HOT. Very HOT. XD

And touching. OpxSides is somewhat unusual, but it seems to work in this fic. Hope Hotrod makes it through.

Update soon!
SwedishDragon chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
:O:O I LOVE THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON! :D
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
Hah. Now that's a backstory that kicks major aft.

Ahem. Apart from Prime's past, I foresee much trouble if Prime doesn't get his act together and fesses up about being bonded to Sides.
Shinken chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
Great story, i really love it :D But i think i don't like Sideswipe too much here, he's pretty selfish thinking that sunny will be always with him. I don't know, it feels to me like it's ok for him to have a bondmate but not for Streaker. I dunno, 'Swipe kinds of pissing me off O.o
redhairedwriter7 chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
*does happy dance* YAY! AN UPDATE!

Yeah... it so happens that I showed my friend this story... I think I scarred her for life now. Hehehe.
AutobotV chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
The plot thickens...
Jovianokami chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
It about time you update! I gone those this story so many times, I got it memorized in my head. So Optimus not going to yell at Sunny? Darn it! I was so looking forward to Optimus yelling maybe even thereating Sunstreaker a little. Ah, toss in a little Optimus/Megatron, oh good one. I don't think anyone going to leave Sunny alone now that know that he involed with Roddi.

Wonder what cause Sunstreaker to lose control and go off on Sunstreaker. And what going to happen between between him and Bluestreak?