Reviews for My Junk
Koda from Quotev chapter 33 . 6/17
This was honestly the best Hetalia fic i have ever read! You had me in tears a moment ago, Ana!
Well, it's written well. Nice details and great visuals! But to be honest, I felt at times like things were rushed or squeezed in just as filler or a kind of fanservice. Mostly in the later chapters. For example, when Matthew is found in the attic crying and a whole chapter was dedicated to that one scene. Which brings another point that some chapters were really drawn out or seemed unnecessary. One thing that I also noticed as the story went on was the increase in cliches that took away from this story being really unique. I think though, what was most detrimental to the overall impression I had of the story was the conflict. The matter of pride of course was part of it but it wasn't explored as well as I believed it could have been. Yes it got in the way and prevented the truth from comig out but while it was executed well it was overshadowed by the other half, where it's Francis and Ivan trying to rip the others apart and take them for themselves. These two things actually seemed to fight each other as we were more focused on the superficial problem of how to stop their plans rather than how to build confidence and really overcome the pride. The various little skits Matthew and Feli did as well as the little subplots of other pairings and the wedding just didn't mesh well to me. Feli and Matt are great buddies for those cute scenes but too many of them takes away from your story. They served little purpose plot-wise, like a few of your other scenes and chapters, which grew the story word-wise but didn't really develop the story, simply a distraction. Because there was so much of it, my attention waivered a little.
I think some things just seemed unreallistic to me. I was especially taken aback when Francis and Ivan practically revealed that either Matthew or Alfred (I apologize it was in the earlier chapters and I can't remember) had feelings for the other by stating "Did you really think he would wait for you" yet it didn't register in either males' heads. Or that in the end, they finally just go out and confess their love to their respective partners in various cheesy ways in this long order and even call Alfred and casually say "hey we're all in. Your turn now."
In the last half I think maybe three or four chapters were really dedicated to building this confidence while the rest was just filler or shallow. It felt like any deeper feelings like pride or bravery were less key and more like they were set up to provide us those swooning moments we love to see in romantic films and then suddenly BAM "I love you." "I love you too." KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!
Of course, maybe that's the intention! I clearly see a lot of OHSHC influence with the fear of thunderstorms and the Matt/Feli dramatics. Even the overprotectiveness from the older figures and the wise-yet-ignorant part of the boys to the true situation. Lots of other parallels but I won't bore you naming them! That being said, perhaps that's why I enjoyed the story less? Because OHSHC was more of a light comedy than an M rated story that would build upon emotions that I'd hoped the story was when reading the description. Or that is, OHSHC did have character building but it managed to balance it a little better.
That being said, I'm not opposed to cliches. Certain moments got me giggling and smiling and the setup in the beginning was good! your writing style is great for stories but definitely work hard on plot development and hone your skills.
SilverSparklez chapter 33 . 10/4/2015
For sure I'll be reading your stories more often too~! :D
SilverSparklez chapter 33 . 10/4/2015
Oh my goodness~! This fanfiction is definately one of my favourites! I loved this so much on how you put so much detail even when it isn't long it was still so beautiful~ I understand that school is very stressful these days but you did a successful job! Thank you for writing/typing this story for us fans~ I loved it!
Cutsanity chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
OMGeeeeeee I dont know what to do with my life now that I have finished thissss
fullofcrazyness chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
CANADIAN IDIOT! XD YAASSSSSS
Nalu1212 chapter 33 . 3/21/2015
D'awwwwwwwwwww

That was my reaction to the whole stry. Amazing, give it a 30/10 3
Bluepenguin chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
This was a beautiful canusa I loved it!
Marilyn del Forte chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Purrrurrrrr... I love this fic and will be forever faithful... to my one true fic...
kathleen chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER. Started reading and was completely hooked. As a fellow school-goer, I know that place eats your soul and then spits it out again in a bloody mess, so I am overjoyed that you created such a beautifully sweet story. I almost died from over-exposure to cuteness and actually cried at the end. Thank you. Thank you. And God bless you.{3x
Witchguy24 chapter 33 . 1/1/2014
Omg i cryed around the end i loved this whole series i now ship francis and ivan so hard :D
Maple Syrup-tard chapter 33 . 11/9/2013
(Sorry, I was too lazy to log in)

Anyway, I read this fic a looong time ago but I don't recall ever reviewing it. Sooo, since I've come across this beauty again, imma review! :)

I love love love this fic! Mattie and Felis interactions are so cute and I kinda wished it was like in the anime.. oh well. X3
I was also squealing a lot during this. Amecan is just... just... omg I love those two together so much!
And I'm so glad everyone got together and we were graced with that cute end!
Thank you so much for this! X333
Shadow Morris chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
I love the relationship you had between Feli and Mattie It had my sister and I laughing almost every chapter! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
Matthew and Alfred definitly are idiots.
Gemini Girl Forever chapter 33 . 7/2/2013