Reviews for Rejection
Ectis chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Well, to be fair, it's hinted that it's the other way around; Elincia has a crush on Ike, and I honestly think she never got over it, but whatever. I'll let my canon senses slide over this for the sake of the pairing.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good plot, good pace, good story

Hope you write this pairing more
A Mia Fan chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
good stuff, I cant get enough Ike x Mia
Lykara chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I rather loved this. Mia is so many levels of awesomeness.
anomonyous chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow this was a cool fanfic. I love the pairing or obviously i wouldnt read it. tibarn falling asleep was funny, everyone seemed in character, except soren seemed a little too angry if you ask me. You seemed to have rushed this fic a little bit in the love scene, but it was still good for a lemon, just a little too short if you ask me. Other than that you're wrting and grammar is pretty good and gets the point across. Enjoy your day and God bless you through Jesus Christ our Lord. :)
Neverrrr chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I liked the idea and plot of the story, really! Mia was one of my fave Fire emblem characters! But I would enjoy the story alot more if you could put more description into things, not flaming just from one writer to another kind of advice! I figure it was meant to be a short story as well but I think you could definetly make this a longer story and in turn making it much better overall . Pls don't stop this! ;D
Random Reviewer 1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I love reviewing. :3 Consider this for both chapters as I just saw this.

And it was quite a pleasure to read! It infuriates me to no end when people write Mia as a complete, peppy IDIOT. She's certainly upbeat and ceaselessly optimistic, but she's not an idiot. You didn't do that-you were brilliant. And for that, I literally clap for you here at my desk. *claps*

Ike and Mia's little age conversation was just cute oddly, and the chosen ages were totally spot-on, I thought. Awesome how Ike thought Mia was seventeen...x33 Their duel was made of win as well. Bahahaha.

The rejection bit of this, though-really where the story got its namesake, I'm sure-was slightly iffy. I mean...Ike...cried onto Elincia's shoulder. The one tear I found surprising enough but then, wow. But excluding that, the Ike/Elincia confrontation went really well! I-in my opinion anyway...

So! Way looking forward to Chapter 3. Gonna be good, yeah? D Keep it up!
jordan114725 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Loved your story. You should mark this one as complete and make a "sequel" of sorts. Its up to you