Reviews for Finding Home
DZL chapter 28 . 6/9
Just found out this story and It's really2 beautiful.. And so touchy. Thank u for writing this. Really.
bearygirl chapter 28 . 5/16
Really enjoyed reading this beautifully written story. Thanks for sharing.
Debs0608 chapter 28 . 3/29
Fantastic story. I can’t believe I didn’t find until now. Can’t stop thinking about the story line. It would have made a compelling movie plot. Thanks for sharing.
soccermom101113 chapter 13 . 9/2/2018
Love this story! Can I have an Edward point of view please
soccermom101113 chapter 10 . 8/31/2018
Great story, lots of tears for me. Just the way I like it. Iwould like Edwards point of view please
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2018
So as soon as edward is her bf she treats alice harshly
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 4/20/2018
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
helenemc chapter 28 . 3/24/2018
Thank you for a remarkable story set during a very tragic and difficult time for all. Their journey had so much adversity that needed to be overcome, but their love for each other allowed them to do so in the end.
DMBSJB18 chapter 26 . 2/7/2017
And then here, we don't hear anything of what Edward has to say about their intense convos about Tanya. Bella is a much bigger person than I am, I guess, I would never ever be able to take that all in stride like she is.
DMBSJB18 chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
I love this story. But all the Tanya stuff has left this rock in my stomach. He's so right, he probably treated Tanya better in the months that they were together than he treated Bella in the whole time they were in Maryland
divyvicki chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
Thanks for the future take! Great addition!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 8/30/2016
I'm sad they didn't have a little one of their own to love. Maybe in the future take.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
I'm sad that this is over. It's a great story!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
Love how U are describing the treatment of PTSD before it had a name.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
I think u were right to divide the story of his time in Italy.
2,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »