Reviews for Finding Home
Orioncat chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm so happy that you decided to keep this story going. It really was one of my faves.

I especially loved the conversation that you had between Bella and Charlie...So sweet.

I look foward to your next update! thanks!
ahizelm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is simply wonderful.

The characterizations are fantastic takes on canon, and I'm very excited to see where this is going. There were a few lines that took my breath away, either because the phrasing was amazing or because the sentiment was just that strong, namely this:

"Even at 5, Edward's arms around me made me feel safe." - - I literally had to stop and read this short paragraph twice.

Thanks for posting this, lovely. I'll have to thank Daisy for her gentle prodding that I read it.

maizeandblue chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Great Chapter! I'm really happy to see that you are continuing with this story. I enjoyed the extra scenes/dialogue/whatever you provided here - I especially enjoyed the conversation between Bella and her father. It provided us with more insight into their relationship.
cshorte chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Great chapter! Loved that you decided to continue this story! Can't wait to read more!
profmom72 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Congratuations on expanding your story. I am really looking forward to it. The development of the first chapter is great and i love your e/b characterizations! Still adore the early timeline.
thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
So glad your gonna write this story more then a one shot. Loved it whrn you wrote it for the contest. Looking forward to reading more.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Glad to see that you're continuing this fantastic story. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon...
kneon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thank you for continuing this story. It was one of my favorites in the contest. I can't wait to see where you are going to take this story. I can forsee some struggles.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can't tell you how happy I am that you decided to continue this story! Not that I didn't love Infamy, but reading the complete story is amazing! I'm so excited for it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
vanessarae chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Jenn, you don't even know how happy I am that you decided to make this a full-blown fic! Yay!
janiedoe12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm so excited you took everyone's advice and made this more than a one shot...I can't wait for more!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm SO glad you're continuing this story! It was one of my favs in the contest...can't wait to see the whole story!
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Yeah! I can't tell you how glad I am to see you turning this into a full story. I loved the one shot and I'm looking forward to more! Congrats, Jennde!
daisy3853 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*sigh*

Jen, I'm so proud of you.

I love the new insights we have into their blossoming relationship. I think it really helps lay the groundwork for what's coming up.

I still love the birthday dance and Halloween. *sigh* Possessiveward. You build the tension so well.

I know I've told you this but I can't say it enough... I LOVE CHARLIE. You've made him into the kind of father every little girl deserves to have, and no little girl deserves to lose. Their little talk about boys was pricelessly adorable.

I'm so happy that you've found such a wonderful way to continue this story. You know how nuts it makes me.

I 3 you mm.