Reviews for Finding Home
Kopec82 chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
She us that stupid. Gave janes the garage key?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Pff, they assure each other their love at least four times a chapter... You're too nice, I want some drama
slightlyrealness12 chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
Let me preface this by saying that I am not trying to be mean. This story tore me up honestly this Edward and Bella aren't supposed to be together he is fucking dating someone else and they are never in sync or even a good married couple. This story makes me want to stop believing in love and throw my phone against a wall. Please put some type of disclaimer like Edward will be with someone else through the course of this story because it makes you want to root for them and then hate both of them together. This story is well written on the other hand your writing is impeccable and well thought out I just couldn't stomach the cheating even if it wasn't his fault. As an avid Edward and Bella fan I don't like any implication that they should be kissing or hell looking at other people. Your very talented this story just wasn't for me and I feel more depressed that I have ever been by a fanfiction.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 1/27/2015
What a nice ending for them after going through so much. Thank you for completing this lovely story.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 1/27/2015
I guessed it was their baby they were baptizing. Such a sorry statement about what psychology was in those days. I'm happy they finally had a fairly normal life.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
I'm surprised he didn't see a doctor before being called back to duty.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Not as bad as we all thought.
blb1000 chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
Ugh! So painful.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
Wow!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
Jesus, that would be terrible. He could be dying somewhere and there's nothing she can do.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
So sad re Joseph. Saw that coming though. I think James is a little too encouraged. :-(
blb1000 chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
She could have written to the New York court house, or asked Carl to contact them, to get her marriage certificate.
blb1000 chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
No clothes, no nothing to take with him huh? I guess he's been living another life on base so he'd have everything there already.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
So Ed descends into the bottle. That can't be good.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
I was thinking that when he was for assigned. It can always change... James seems a little questionable again. Like he's waiting for an opportunity.
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »