Reviews for Something to Believe in
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 4/7
Dude some asshole called darkindex copy and posted this story in the FemMCxMitsuru M-rated section, you should report this asshole. It's called "precious".
Faraarararaptor chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
There's not much Mitsuru/Protag stuff around this site, but when there is, it's sure to be damn good (and so tearjerky and so amazing etc etc). I've always thought writing second person is pretty hard to pull off, and making it sound meaningful? You've got that down and made it look easy.

Those last few paragraphs, of eternity and such was beautiful.
Veela.Freya chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love this story. It would be nice if you make the story based on this pairing :D
Satoa chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it.

You write really well.
Isaac chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Man, what a beautiful story.

Great writing and kudos how well you portrayed the characters.
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Thank you for the head-up. I reproted the stories that he stole and I hope the admins will do something about it soon. It really is infuriarating seeing someone take credit for someone else's work.

And BTW, I'm really ashamed for saying this, but I read your story sometime ago but forgot to review it. But I do remember how impressed I was by you writing style and insight on the characters. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's better than my own Minato/Mitsuru fic XD

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story; the pairing needs more love and attention.
LardBucket chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is really well written! The grammar and spelling and stuff is really well done, and the plot is really deep compared to the vast majority of the other fics I've read in my lifetime.

Props that you've chosen this apparently unpopular pairing, as well.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The twisted tower was more than the joys of living and the challenge of ambitions. It was your hate, your uncertainty, your fear,

[This sounds like Persona 4 – pity that the dungeons were so awfully boring in 3]

She is a woman at once both chained and empowered by her family name.

[Funny how often that happens, across the world]

The only one she could safely confide in was her Persona,

[Can people even communicate with their Persona, or does it just come out against the Shadows?]

You will walk through

[I found the sudden shift to the future tense awkward. The rest of the story flowed so well in the past, this could’ve either remained in past or moved into the present tense (maybe), but as future tense it looks…off]

Given how naturally awkward the second person is to write, this came across fairly well…I’ll be honest and say I still didn’t like the second person perspective, but despite that handicap you still did a good job of presenting the evolution of the relationships and the growth of a deep, _real_ relationship.
GoblinCatFrenzy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Gah! I love it! D;
Dionysus101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Very good! I liked how you developed and matured your writing style as the character progressed in thought and understanding.
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice.
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
You really write beautifully /

Thanks for the marvelous reading.

There ought to be more Mitsuru/Minato fanfics; they make such a lovely couple: mature, supportive, caring... simply, perfect for each other.

So, thanks again; you made my day

Take care. And keep up the good work.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i love those 'forever' theory.. it's really deep, somehow.. O.o
Darkforce222 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Pretty powerful stuff emotionally. It made the inevitable end all the more hard to take, though :(.

Nonetheless, good work.