Reviews for Shift
Hellspanda chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Ah Hasu-sama I keep coming back to this story of yours hoping for an update, I hope all is well and that you get back to this plot as soon as you are able as I so do enjoy the lighter side of this particular ship and your creative representation of them :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Update please!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Nice story!
foxcat chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Hiya, this story's great! I've put it on my C2. Just realised I never actually sent you a 'review'. Hope things are ok and that you'll continue this fic! I personally prefer Kagome's eyes be blue (per manga) especially since she's not human in your fic.
ebony.shade chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This is so cute so far! Please update!
TangeloTime chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I don't know if it's intentional or not, due to Kagome's more exotic background, but canon!Kagome has brown eyes not blue. If you intended it to be that way, then I'm sorry, but it's awfully distracting, because I keep thinking you mean someone else whenever your refer to her blue eyes.
voicelord chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Love ALL your fics. Keep up the great work
JordenMichelle chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Oh, please do continue! It's such an interesting story. I love all of your works and it's sad to think that one of them might go unfinished... I love the characterizations you have. Everyone just works, effortlessly... on the readers part, anyways. I hope to see a new chapter someday _~

Good Luck!
Regin chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Miko Mandie chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
This is such a great story. I hope you continue working on this :) Good luck!
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Good chapter!
vampgirl09 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
i very much like this story so far and am looking forward to new chapters in the future! .

shapeshifters ftw!
greekgoddess1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
THI IS SO GOOD KEEP IT UP! I WANT MORE!
laenfante chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Oh, this is delightful! I look forward to your next installment!
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Please please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »