Reviews for Midnight Escapade
Claire chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Damnit Flint xD
CharizardGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So at first I wasn't so sure about this pairing... and then I read your little story here... and now I'm totally in love with this pairing! Great job, they all appear to be in character, and just sooooo cute overall! Argh! :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go run off giggling like a fangirl and read some more about this pairing.

Loved it! :D
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
B'aww, so cute! I really wish you would make a part two, but this was cute as it was. :) Nice work!
PrincessDaisyFloral chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice job, it is kinda choppy indeed, but still tempting to read to the end. The bouncy ball adds some humor to the story as does Flint's intervention in the story. :]
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I think this is super sweet, and I totally love it. This is my OTP, so of course I'd love it, but that's beside the point.

Everything was sweet, and Flint was so perfectly in character! But then, it's hard to mess up a character so ridiculous as Flint, but I still think you did an awesome job nonetheless.

The only thing I would think to add would be to make it longer? I know you aren't going to write more on this /particular/ story, but in the future, I hope to see more of this ship from you! Because you're good at it.
XdeleteXaccountX chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I really liked that! D

You did a great job portraying their emotions as well as their characterization. Especially Flint. That was SO like him. XD

I know you said you weren't going to continue this, but I hope to see more EliteUnderShipping from you in the future. ;)
Ms.TamborineMan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Arg! DX I HATE this pairing SO MUCH!

The title made me think of my creepy story about the Elite Four in Bertha's room tho. :3 MUWHAHAHAHA...If you want to know...u can pm
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
DAMN! Now you have me hooked! Darn you for making a good fic! Actually don't, because it was good. :)