Reviews for Forever Females
BookLover1182 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Please update I want to know what happens. I love it.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I love if Kat will be in it?
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Really good, please update.
alei9pw chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
When will u set up the next chapter?
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
keep going this is a really good story please keep going
Jessica01 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Take all the time you need. I remember how school was.
kira chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
please keep going on this story please.
YellowPrincess chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Good story, I like it!

And I guess your favorite color is pink or red
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Okay, just a few things. It's a decent idea, but I'm not sure that they could get away with it.

I mean, really think about it. Why would Trini be so willing to go off and do something which might get her killed and leave her son without a mother?

Who are all the others that you're going to get and how are they going to get away from what they're doing? You can't get any of the Time Force girls because they are in the future. Tori is a teacher at the Wind Ninja Academy, so it'd be hard for her to get time off or someone to take her place.

Kim would have to get time off from the hospital and two days is not enough time to do that. If it's a family emergency that she uses to get the time off, she'd have to offer up proof. Also, if she's going to be full-fledged RN, she'd have to have another 2 years of college. She could be a CN, CNT, LN or LPN depending on the program she went through with an associate's degree, but not an RN.

Dana is a doctor now. Like Kim, it'd be hard for her to get away. Harder even because she's active duty military as well (She was in the Air Force before joining up with Light Speed rangers).

You have two female rangers that are Mirinoi, so Ashley would have to go get them and that'd take longer than two days. These are all things you'll have to explain and work out for the story to be believable.

Also, you need to get a beta reader to help you with your spelling and stuff. You misspelled 'medals' or just used the wrong word. What Kim would have won are gold and silver 'medals', not 'metals'.

It's the small details that make stories okay. Planning and really thinking things out, fleshing out the details so that everything works is what can make a story great.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
hehe, i find it realy funny that tommy was speechless right there at the end! cant wait to read more! update
rose lily potter chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
pink
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
Kep this going
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
very nice chapter. cant wait to find out more about kim's life and what the mission is going to be about. update soon
SunshineBear01 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Good story keep going
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
keep going i like this story