Reviews for Amanda and Jamie: A Boy And His
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I like that.. "a highly underrated skill". Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to steal that line. Cute story! Thanks!
resourceful chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Thanks for a good laugh. The skunk incident was very clever, although it's too often a real problem for those of us who have had dogs come home smelling like a skunk.

I've loved the Jamie and Amanda series. You've tapped into a rich resource of story ideas. Thanks for bringing them to life.
berniej chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well never having had a run in with a skunk I don't know how bad they are..in fact I'm pretty sure we don't get them over here at least not naturally and who apart from almost every pre teen boy would want to make a pet of one! Poor Amanda...luckily she has friends in 'low' places I'd say in this case but hey whatever works I wonder who Timothy McCarthy is and How did our intrepid Scarecrow find out about him!...pays to be a spy I guess...I'm surprised tptb didn't give them a pet...still a dog would have chased Lee out of the yard and can you just imagine the cat hairs on his suits...Amanda would never have heard the end of it...not that he was vain or anything...yeah right!. Thanks for another peek into their lives and the trouble only a little boy could possibly get into...or perhaps a big boy?

Bernie
Fanomonk chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great story...love the part about the skunks.

You did a great job on the Jamie series.

I hope the smk stories keep coming. You do a great job.