Reviews for The ImPossible and UnStoppable X Gene!
theotherdave chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Its been a while please update soon
theotherdave chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
This one looks promising update soon. I like most of your other fics, don't trash them because you never know that one boring winter day you'll come up with inspiration to write more chapters for them or someone might point out something that gives you ideas to continue or take the stories in another direction.
castorg chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Hello, from what I can see the stories has a good 's just a few parts that need work: some of the sentences cut off before they are complete, so you end up filing in the blanks. When doing a scenes-you need to be a little bit more descriptive about it, so as to give those who don't read comics a more clearer picture of the scene. Other then the technical stuff - the storie is flowing well, the chars. are as close as possible. Nice touch with Kims actions-realistic and what you did for Rogue is a kindness. Good luck with the story and send some more...please. LOL
keth1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Rogue become the wild boy's mother learning she can touch him without been like that would make her day.I like that idea.

And Kim has a bad I though Ron was the one that might be it's best Ron come into her she stop fight Rogue over him.

Those doctors where monsters.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Ron & Kim meet. Please update soon.
morring star chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
intresing look foward to more.
Prodigy25 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This really hilarious and very original I hope to hear from you soon.
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Interesting... very much so.

I like it.
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hi DWS you can have Kim and Ron goto the school for the mutians in New York with Wolvriean Cyclops and them. Please bring up this story soon. Also update Her Eyes and School of Deception.
theotherdave chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Sounds interesting I wonder what mutant powers Ron will have. Will kimmie have those close to the phoenix?

I do have a bias towards hoping your other stories get updated once the plot bunny is dealt with, lol.
TemhotaTech chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This sounds interesting.

An X-men, KP xover. Nice.

Sorry, don't have any ideas. But I do hope you update "school of Deception" soon.

Got an idea from that fic.

Bye for Now! GoodBye! And Update REAL Soon! Bye!