Reviews for Subspace Origins
MaskedGamer chapter 1 . 5/3
This is a cool story. After all, we know absolutely nada about Tabuu other than he is blue. This is a good take on Tabuu's origin story.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great job! I loved this story!
Mystic Solara chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Damn, now I’m starting to like Tabuu. *sighs* It always happens when I get to know a character’s backstory, and with evil main characters. Kira for example. He is a bastard, but one of my favourite characters ever.

On to the review O.O

I always told myself that I wouldn’t read a Subspace retelling. I have to stop speaking to myself.

Who I do dislike now is Mr. Game & Watch, who isn’t really guilty for what happened. But well, I never liked him in the first place.

Anyways, I guess I’m following another fic now!
Sapphia chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
kekekeke! xDE Nice, I enjoyed it. I actually just thought of him as "that glowing blue guy" -_-
Yachi98 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Interesting take on Tabuu, he had the determination and touch of insanity to do what he wanted. Did he truly want to make the world a better place, or was he motivated by the fact that everyone would know that he did it?

I have to ask, where did the ROB's come from?

And if Master Hand has been around since Tabuu was born, how is Game & Watch older if he was a result of Tabuu's actions? Or did Master Hand mean that the man Game Watch was older than him?