Reviews for Being Sick Bites
Lythandre chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I really liked this story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Good Story.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Mmmm yes. I love this story tons. Love me some sick Sammy, poor muffin, and this Dean: Dean shifted slightly, trapping Sam's leg under his other arm. One of his thousand versions of I'm here.

So good. Thanks for sharing this!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
good story - great brotherly schmoop.
helen chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWESOME JOB!

LOL; I, personally, love hurt/sick/limp Sam. That was PERFECT in this story!

Thank you for writing this!

Helen 3
team sammy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I like your story. i love it when dean takes care of a sick sammy. ceep up the good work.
Sidsel123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
“You do that, I’ll hide the kleenex.”

“You hide the kleenex, I’ll use the inside lining of your jacket.”

LOL! I'm still laughing too hard to stop again any time soon, and I have a very funny picture in my head of Sam using the inside of Dean's beloved jacket as handkerchief XD

Very well written! And poor Sammy (I hope he is too ill to kill someone for calling him "Sammy" right now xD)

Dean taking care of an ill Sam Soo sweet!

Reading a story of you about dean taking care of an ill Sam Sweeter! XD
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
that has got to be one of the best stories ever. But you can't leave it at that. I want more sick Sam please. Chapter 2 coming soon?
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This: "'I’m at death’s door-' Sam forced a response, his voice nasal. '-but the bouncers won’t let me in ‘cause I don’t look cool enough.'

Dean laughed gently and shook his head, shedding his leather jacket and hanging it on the back of one of the chairs. 'Stay away from that velvet rope, Sammy.'" was great.

This actually reminded me of something from my high school days:

"If Sam's gaze got any softer, he'd turn into a marshmellow.

A pink, very fluffy marshmellow."

What would happen is that back then people would use the insult of calling a person "soft." As in, "Dude (male or female) you're so soft." And the person would recover by making being "soft" a good thing by smiling and saying, "As soft as a cotton ball, baby." ...Random, I know. I guess I'm rambling. The point is I thought of Dean as a cotton ball and went, "Aw."

Anyway! I really enjoyed this fic; it was great.
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
lol! this is absolutely TOO perfect! very well written and too cute! you nailed the characterizations, even with a whiny, sick sammy! hope to see similar in the future :-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Thanks for the smile!

You did another wonderful job of writing the brothers. Love how worried Dean was about Sam and could just imagine Sam being stubborn enough to think he could go on a hunt while ill.

I like how you worked a hunt into the story even with Sam being ill. How conflicted Dean was about finishing the hunt vs leaving his sick brother.

You had some great lines in here from Dean's thoughts, 'It was in the rule book. If little brother is sick? Hole up, force-feed him crackers and fluids and start buying tissues by the case.'

'But then, there was the other part of him. The big brother…which almost always clashed with the hunter.'

'They drove together, ate together…each man could only fall asleep when he had his brother’s presence in the darkness. After such a long time apart, both of them enjoyed the familiar company.'

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
MagsDpg chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hey, this story was really cool, I always wondered how would Dean feel when he was hunting alone, and this is somehow similar to what I think. You did a great job here, and completely expressed Dean's thoughts well.

Hope to read more of your stuff some time. Congratulations for this, keep going.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Awesome oneshot my friend. I do love a sick Sammy, and you had that covered in spades with this story. I just wish it hadn't ended there, that we got to see Sam finally get better and him and Dean hit the road!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was great. Love the banter and you nailed both brothers. Great work.
Kailenth chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Just lovely! I made "aww" sounds all the time while reading this :D Well done. They both were just adorable.