Reviews for Chemical Repercussions
innocent as far as you know chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
I quite like this story and I'd like to read more... Are you planning on having them engage in some kind of greater conflict? Or concentrate on the characters?
Update soon!
sammy.boughan chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
I really like the story and I know it has been a while cense you have written and thing on it I would love to see you update and continue with it, I would be glad to help if you would like it I have an idea or two.
Pyra Sanada chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I do hope that you'll pick this story back up again at some point in the future! It's an interesting one!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
Hope you continue.
Motherfucking chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Bitch. Get yo' ass back on dis story bitch. And don't give me any of that 'Ugh, I don't have any inspiration' bullshit. Find someone who does hoe. We all waiting here. We all want Spocky Wocky to have Wimply-Wobbly Sexy-Wexy time with Emmy. Get yo' self together bitch.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
next chapter please :)
Raina Darlig chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! If you need an idea bouncer or anything I VOLUNTEER. I want to read and see where this goes!
NadiaMichelle chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Need...more...now...
Dang! This story is one of my favorites. The intensity is spot on without being over the top.
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Spock, stop being a confusing assbutt (couldn't resist the reference hehehe) and just be clear with the poor girl! Damn hobgoblin...

I really like your story so far :)
Cadburytropper96 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
What the-? I went to go click the next button and it wasn't there! *throwing a tantrum* Update! Update! Update!
Regin chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
margaret7122 chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
This. is. awesome!1 Please update!
cutepenname chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
OMG! Please update, there are only a certain amount of acceptable times that I can reread this!
daydreamer0001 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I really love this book! I just found it and I was addicted to it from the beginning! Please upload as soon as you can! I can promise you that I will check in with this story at least once a week to see if you've uploaded! lol anyway, again, amazing story! You got some talent!
mysweetkat chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Love reading this cool story. Hope to read more about Emmy and Spock! Please update soon!