Reviews for Chemical Repercussions
tanseynz chapter 13 . 1/6
I know it's been a couple of years, yet I do hope you'll continue this as the potential is huge! If not, I'm still grateful you wrote so much as it was a pleasure to read.
tanseynz chapter 9 . 1/6
I am completely loving this. Emmy is so easy to empathise with - in her place I'd be a huddled-up mess. Yet one can also see her professionalism and a quiet determined courage.
Jim's 'solution' was inspired, plus he and sneaky Kat have pushed Emmy and Spock together, oh so innocently. That rubber muffin needs replicating!
tanseynz chapter 2 . 1/6
Two chapters in and I'm HOOKED! One of the few OC's that is real, fits with the established characters (and you've put a certain original stamp on them too) but at the same time is very 'you' rather than generic.
Love your plot and think your Emmy is pretty gutsy even with tangled emotions.
Can't wait to see what you do with all this - bet it's going to be a bumpy ride.
Rainbow Magic Girl chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
This is a good story, but I could've sworn it had more chapters the last time I saw it.
Samual Grim chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
More?
Dewliet chapter 13 . 1/12/2017
TFW not updated for a year now :')
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
Love your story and cant wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
shayna.kasdan chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
LOVE IT! I am about to cry because you haven't updated for months
shayna.kasdan chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
IM IN LOVE! Please update soon!
Seelie472 chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
Aahhhh! I love it! I cant wait for you to update to see whats happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Update!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
I LOVE this story! Plz continue! I want to see how Spock falls for her!;) #TeamSpock!
Ismira Shadeslayer chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
Please continue this story! I have enjoyed it very much! :)
Heather chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
I had to re read this story. I really am looking forward to the rest of it. I hope you have not abandoned the story due to lack of response.
erinmikawasa chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
The story was truly amazing...I literally rolled on my bed in the 2 am with all the lights off..Im sure my grandmother heard me squeal.. LOL..I wish you would update soon..